Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your character would have no way of knowing..but normally not.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• oh, sorry-- I thought it had been covered! I know the dead bodies were covered... .___. time for another leap of faith from Girl-face again.

EDIT: THIS. IS. AWESOME!!!!!!
      EDIT: by this point, she's eased up, but not completely, on her power. It's going to be a strain here shortly, if it isn't already.
      Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-18-2011, 05:19 AM.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• D'AWWWW! Ananda's being all noble!!!
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• She wants a friend!
          I guess she is! Go fig!
          EDIT: now watch him refuse.
          EDIT: XDD as this song starts playing!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKWbgOIIiEI too perfect! :ack:
          edit: no, literally, I'm listening to di.fm/eurodance right now. XD sometimes, Life, sometimes....
          Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-18-2011, 05:23 AM.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• ... does he even have time to scream??
            Surprise the shit out of me, this did.

Comment

• I'm just gonna kick back with a bowl of popcorn
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Here, we can share, Kara. This has gotten interesting.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I WIN! (if it's interesting role-play, that is defined as 'winning.' I am proud to be winning. This is how you win at playing this kind of game. X3
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-T...layer_embedded

Comment

• Heck surprised the heck out of me, never ever even considered this outcome. However, with her amped powers it is possible for her to do..so . She literally changed a die hard baddy into a caring individual...
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• but the screaming, Myt! Gotta have reaction to that... >_>
                      (also: I WIN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUaKxFjlOpw )
                      EDIT: thar.
                      Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-18-2011, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Get ready for another d'awww moment-- she is going to try to hug him. Why do I imagine him as the scary weightlifter type? ... and is he even wearing clothes!? o_O (like Ananda cares atm...)

Comment

• Yes he is wearing clothing, and you are not too far off the mark. Though not 'bodybuilder' big..he is definitely..fit.

Comment

• I hope she doesn't get fried...

Comment

• Lol no..that particular power he has control of, just not the 'amplifying' power.

Comment

• good. Ananda I think has forgotten Alexander's warning of no touchies! ... Can she drop her power?

Comment

Working...
                                X