Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Name: They will never tell
    Country of Origin: China
    Nickname (if any): Kit or Kat
    Powers: Teleportation, and can take anybody with them...up to three others each. Enhanced agility, reflexes.
    Ability : Acrobatics, martial arts.
    Weaknesses: A whole lot..bullets, etc..and their protectiveness of each other.
    Description: Think wereleopards and perfect twins...including identical spots.
    Apparent age : 18
    Real Age: 23
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I assume the trio have been keeping control of their emotions so as to not influence Kate right now? Or is she getting some feedback?
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Not many emotions to have at this point. Mostly hope from the guy, and amusement from the feline. The sister is not registering any emotion whatsoever.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I will be right back, got to run do a few quick errands. Should not take long!

Comment

I believe I'm ready to be recruited, unless someone notices something I should have included. In which case, PM me, plz.
            Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Oops got carried away sorry, I'm on it

Comment

I am, apparently, ready to be moved around at the Story-teller's whims.
                EDIT: lordy, maybe it's providence that I woke up with a sore throat (at random, which can really only be bad )
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

So move your character to the island so you can meet the ones currently there?

Comment

I hope I'm not too late!

True Name: Samantha Smith

Country of Origin: United States

Nickname (if any): Sam or Sammy

Powers: Shapeshifting into different animal forms.

Ability : Samantha can shapeshift into the forms of animals while retaining her normal human intelligence.

Weaknesses: Samantha has a tendancy to get overly emotional at times, she is also wary and distrustful of strangers. Can only shapeshift into animals she's familiar with, right now it's only the species she has contact with at the shelter.

Description: Samantha is 5'4" and 115 lbs. She looks thin and somewhat on the pasty side. Doesn't wear any jewelry and prefers to wear jeans and t-shirts. She has shoulder-length wavy brown hair.

Apparent age : 21

Real Age: 27

Government Affiliation: Veterinary associate for the Oklahoma County animal shelter
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Never too late, that is why I have the 'people developing powers at different times..so that people can join at any point..let me know when you are ready for your character to be recruited..all the npcs have been shown..so you will be approached by one of the already established ones.

Comment

And off to a meeting. Should be home around 6ish.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Ok ... no clue if i will be around, but I will respond as I can of course

Comment

I suppose I'm ready now.

Do I need to post an intro paragraph or anything?
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I'll do the initial one, and we will go from there? Ok . I will send a couple out now *grins*

Comment

Edits are complete, I have problems remember names, so I have to go back and make sure I get them correct

Comment

Working...
                                X