Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is no biggie. I'm teasing Kabe. I'm allowed to do that.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• oooooooh are you two friends or are you two friends?/
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Been engaged for over a year now
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• *girliesqueal~* eeee! :3 Check. no mackin' on Kabe then. (note bene: I has bf, so no actual worries here re drama)
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Yes. And Kheldarson is mean to me like this.
            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Wasn't worried about drama. Considering we've both discussed our lists of who we would totally do if they weren't video game and/or book characters...we know real and fantasy.

And am not mean.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• yeah, Kabe, you do sound a tad aggrieved. *btw, that's so my word of the day now.
                EDIT: oh, not on Kabe-- his character? eh- who knows. rl /=/ rp Heh heh

Comment

• As long as we're clear on that equation. ^__^
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I'll be gone for about an hour starting... now.

Comment

• I'm scribbling down a long post for Sam, prolly won't be done/posted until tomorrow, since I have some more quilt work to finish up.

You think everyone else will look suspiciously at animals after she shows up
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I feel a little bad because my character is holding up the line, so to speak. Unfortunately, she, like I wouldn't, won't go anywhere unless someone can provide an extremely compelling reason to do so.
                        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

• to HH's character: Meow? *sad kitty eyes*

does that work?

Comment

• It's understandable, HH. Blumchen, Kabe, and I were all just bored. But I think we're all kinda waiting on Mytical at this point...
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Okay possibly I lied. I was able to get something written before i chain myself up to the sewing machine again.

Comment

• Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
                                I feel a little bad because my character is holding up the line, so to speak. Unfortunately, she, like I wouldn't, won't go anywhere unless someone can provide an extremely compelling reason to do so.
                                *nods* it doesn't help when the GM is snoozing either

Ok I will start with Haunted's character, then Kara's, then Kanalah, then move to the group..expect a few edits in my posts as I work .
                                Last edited by Mytical; 03-17-2011, 01:54 AM.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X