Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is why Alex designed the suits the way he did (besides to conceal his and his sisters identity when 'Gemini') to make it easier to get into and out of it. Stopping to change in and out of it would be a bit much.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ok..it would be about 4pm evening before the group would arrive to the prison (it is a long trip) which would give Thelassa plenty of time to get back to the headquarters, learn of this, and have Johnny portal them if she wants..so ..doing an update then waiting for Kabe and Kara
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sorry Kabe and I just disappeared, but fireworks! Which were disappointing. But then Tim Horton's and Coldstone! Which bakery goods are awesome, but they were out of the good ice cream. Oh well. Donuts!
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• And did you bring enough for the rest of the class?

Donuts!
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• There's a dozen?
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• :P Just let me know when to update to the AML outpost. Or rather the ragtag group that is left of the AML...

Comment

• *snerk* Poor AML
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I'm ready to go on anytime, just waiting for you to make the next move so's I can wrap things up in Siberia.
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Old Alexander did a number on them, pulling some puppet strings. They fed his undead army for the most part.

Edit : The boy really doesn't have any more moves, he's used up his powers. Johnny WON'T stop you, and Quake is in no condition to stop anybody, but I will make an update.

Comment

• Haaaaiiii~**!

>_> I just had some nasty Ananda-thoughts... heh. She'd be pretty good at physical torture, under correct circumstances.
                      Meh. I'm sure NewGuy won't need them to behave. Ananda's decided to be more protective of her friends like that. Part of the 'coping with being a killer' and all that.
                      Some of it might be from guilt.
                      Hi NewGuy! XD
                      Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 07-04-2011, 06:55 AM.
                      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Soo... tell me more about Crisis, Mytical! Is he like Magneto (mutant all the way man! My name's Crisis, I no longer care about my slave human name ect.) or is he more normal? XD Does he even remember his first name? What's he like? Does he like checkers? What does he like to do? What color is his hair? ... Who was that person he mentioned Ananda was like?-- She'd totally not press him, and probably not bring it up until they both felt more comfortable with each other...
                        (I's sassy tonite for sum reezin)
                        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Crisis
                          Well, he recently went through some changes mentally hehe. Crisis originally was not for or against humans any more then mutants. All he wanted, all he desired, was to turn the world to ash. He only remembers a little of his premutant life. He remembers his family, who Alexander killed and zombiefied. He doesn't remember his name before that time, and he wouldn't have a name at all except Alexander called him Crisis and he liked the name.

Now he is still .. adapting to the physical changes in his mind. Still learning to cope, and still changing his personality. So far for the better (but remember it is almost impossible to tell what the changes Ananda did are).

His appearance is light red skin, with dark read hair (we are talking really dark), slightly yellow pupils. He doesn't know what he likes or doesn't like..yet (as mentioned his favorite thing was destroying anything and everything he seen).

Comment

• Hmm iwonder if the tape is in this office.

"Sorry you'r princess is in another castle"

Comment

• Hehe only time will tell.

Comment

• *offers Myt some ice cream*

I don't like the look of that devil face. >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X