Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have another temp job..just not sure how long this one is for. M-f midnight-6am. Also have been doing a few interviews. Of course I have put out about 200 or so applications....so even a 5 percent return on that....
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• SWEET.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• guh. Do not want. Ranitidine does not agree with me. Nausea, tinny/acid mouth, puffy hands and tongue... yeah no.
        I'm not taking it again, 'cuz apparently allergic reactions can be rather serious, like, need epinephrine serious.
        Fortunately, seems done for the night.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Ouch you ok hun?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• The puffiness is no big, really... especially compared to the nausea! /urg
            I hate nausea. I hate what comes after in some cases. If both of these things never happened again to me in my life, I would be fine with that. I would consider myself stupid-lucky/blessed.

Comment

• *hugs*

Sorry about all the bad medical stuff. I just have to finish a bunch of quilts and get my paperwork in for the State Fair.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• someone remind my dead brain what ananada's powers are.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Why is Sam whimpering, Kanalah? Kate's just confused as to why Whisper would need taking care of.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Cause she wanted to be able to do something important.

Comment

• Ah. But if she and Whisper can't communicate, how would she know what to do?
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Whisper can't control animal minds and she can hear Sam's thoughts.

Comment

• sarlon is wandering the halls with Ananda, but if the party to go with amy leaves before s/he responds sarlon is still going.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Might want to start heading that way . Don't worry they won't leave without you.

Comment

• this is weird....I've not been posting because I've not been getting the updates that say I have new posts to read in these forums...

also I'm holding a yard sale this weekend, so my posts will be sporadic.

Comment

• Working on getting pics to help figure out what Amy now looks like.

One problem is the 'female plate armor' is a joke, and the male versions don't match what I have in my mind. The closest would be the white one (first row .. the guys armor) would come closest. http://l2vault.ign.com/View.php?view...s.Detail&id=44 only a little more 'plain' except for the black arrow pointing up. The shield would be almost identical to this http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/ar...ne-gladius.asp , except again 'plain' except a white clinched fist and a little bit of an arm.
                                Last edited by Mytical; 08-04-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X