• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Same here. I think another race would wipe me."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• (And looking back and realizing that things probably haven't really progressed any with the main group...)

Rob was caught by surprise by the teleport, and was unsteady enough to wind up being knocked over by the vibrations of Quake's hit. He managed to catch himself with his flight just before hitting the floor, though.

And the whole display gets mainly a blinkwhat reaction from him. As does the suggestion that Alexis is even stronger, something he finds a bit unlikely, but he's not going to question the claim right now.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• The door opens and Johnny V is standing there. "Ah there you are, sorry..come on in. Boss man is about to make an announcement."

((Once inside)) Alex is pacing the floor shaking his head. "No..Alexis is right, this is probably way too dangerous. I can not ask you all to go after one of these weapons. Your training is nowhere near complete. I can't risk.." there is an interruption when a holographic image appears floating in the room.

"Brother, it has been entirely too long, how is sis?" The hologram looks almost identical to Alex, except the skin persons skin is grey, gaunt, and looks like it is almost ready to fall off.

"Alexander, you are not welcome here." Alexis announces, crossing her arms.

"Alexander died some fifty years ago dear sister. I am Animator now."

"What do you want?" growls Alex.

"Simple, if you and your merry band of misfits won't stop this so called Anti-Mutant League..I will."

"You don't have the power." Alexis scoffs.

"Not true dear sister..thanks to some recruiting of my own. Keep an eye on the news..I think you will be impressed." the figure disappears before either can reply further.

Alexis turns to Alex. "Now we have no choice. We can't let him get to those weapons first, and who knows what collateral damage he will cause."

Alex shoulders sag. "I know..he knows that I can't track him like the others either..he is much worse then the AML. Much. I can't ask the trainees, though.."

Johnny shrugs. "Let them decide. Don't ask them, let those who want to help..help. Speaking of which, I know somebody who might come in a great deal of help. I will go fetch them. An old college buddy."
        Last edited by Mytical; 03-19-2011, 04:14 AM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• David Tremblay

Backstage at one of the concerts, right after a show, in the dressing room..a blue portal opens and a familiar face steps out. Though he has changed a bit, you recognize Johnny. Though you think his outfit is a bit much.

"David..I need to talk to you. Got a minute?"
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Holograms? Really?
            ... and they aren't twins? Ananda blinks at where the hologram came from, confusion evident on her face. Were there even holographic projectors in the room? and if so, how did ... um, that dude, get a hold of it?
            Great. Now there's a third group in her area of immediate concern. ... who knew how many 'groups' were actually around.
            ... Wait what? Why couldn't Alex track this person? What was different?
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "Sure. Well you've got about that before the groupies show up so you gotta make it quick if you want much of my attention."
              Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Johnny fills him in on Section 3, including the offer to join. "Thing is, you will have to make up your mind soon, because some intense things are going down."

Comment

• "Let's see... Pros... it'll be exciting, I'll get to see just how loud I can scream, get out of this place and probably get enough writing ideas for a concept album or two. Cons... I might get killed. Sure, I'm in."

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• He catches you up on what is currently happening, then opens the portal. "Well, you can face the throngs out there..or come with me." he laughs and steps through, leaving the portal open.

Comment

• Thelassa wondered what had Alexis so worked up about whatever it was that just happened. Why did Alex seem so disturbed by him and his power? And, most interesting of all, if this Alexander had the power to stop the Anti Mutant League, then why didn't he just do so? Why did he prefer to intimidate Alex into making a move first? Things just kept getting more and more intriguing.

"I vill go," she offered. "I am vanting a... field test. Zis Anti-Mutant League, zey vill do."
                      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Vox turns around, screams loudly enough for the whole venue to hear: "HEY EVERYONE! WE'RE ON INDEFINITE HIATUS AS OF IN TWO SECONDS!!!", turns again to face the portal and walks in.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Ananda snorts, laughing, at Thelassa's wording, then quickly says "It sounds like you want to rough them up a bit there Thelassa." She smiles wanly, more of an outline of a smile, then says "What will we have for backup? And where will we be going?"
                          ((EDIT: Crap David... impulsive much? but you do trust this guy, and impulsive= decisive, yeah?))
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Rob nods. "I'm in too. I want to actually do something."
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Kate wanders to be somewhere between the twins and Whisper, exuding a little bit of comfort. Nothing to control, just...support. "What's going on?"
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Johnny steps back through the portal followed quickly by another person. "Everybody, this is Vox..Vox this is.." and he goes around the room giving everybody's name.

Alex fills everybody on what is going on..especially for the new person in the room..though he mentions the visit from Alexander..he doesn't reveal any additional information there..
                                Last edited by Mytical; 03-19-2011, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X