Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are only five left of the anti-mutant guns. Even deflected Quakes blow is enough so that the guy will not be getting up any time soon. Quake looks around for another target, anybody who he can take his anger out on. It doesn't even register to him that his blow was deflected...
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She peered over the rocks she had been crouched behind, breathing heavily. She had gotten a little carried away and used up more of her own energy than she had planned. She wasn't spent, but figured she'd better conserve in case the stealth team ran into trouble or if anything happened to make their situation worse. She lifted her dress a little, reaching for the pistol strapped to her right leg. Her powers had been very useful indeed, but she still knew how to deal with problems the old-fashioned way. She took aim at the nearest soldier carrying one of the strange guns, and dropped him in 2 shots, one to the chest and one to the head.
      Last edited by Kara; 03-22-2011, 05:51 AM.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Rob checks to make sure everyone's safe enough, then takes off flying upwards over the base. He'd just have to hope that between his warning and Thelassa's attack, people would be behind enough cover and there would be few enough bullets. But putting that out of his mind, he swoops down on a soldier carrying an anti-mutant, releasing a blast of his lightning as he got within range. With the soldier being the tallest thing in range, carrying a metal object, and Rob himself in midair, the blast should mostly hit the soldier. Regardless, Rob kept his speed up and braced himself for a crash landing among his teammates if he couldn't pull up again afterward.
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "He may be idiot," Thelassa muttered to herself, "but he is having zhe balls." Not waiting for him to land, she emptied her clip, not bothering to aim as she fired into the men trying to regroup following Rob's attack. She certainly didn't think he'd be hurt if any soldiers shot him (aside from the few with the ant-mutant guns), but she doubted he'd make a decent landing if he was shot while in flight and tried to keep their enemies confused.

She slammed a new clip into her gun and hoped at least things were going better for the stealth team....
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Sam hopped down into the doorway, becoming human again. "I think we better go, guys. it's getting pretty nasty out there." She looked around the room. "Did anyone grab one of those guns?"
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "No...not yet." Kate glances at the armored vehicle. "Do we want to do something with that thing?" Jerks her thumb at it.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Like what? Parallel park it?" Sam shrugged.

Comment

• "How about shut it down? I don't think we want it coming after us..."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Oh duh." Sam said, turning into a hawk to get to the top of the vehicle and find a way inside. "Can someone get one of those guns?"

Comment

• "We'll get it, just take care of the vehicle."
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam grumbled and started searching for the keys.

Comment

• Well the keys are in the vehicle, along with a soldier. Apparently despite everything, they have not noticed the stelthgroup. Probably because of the noise of the vehicle.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Huaarrrrrr!!!" Sam swipes at the soldier with a big grizzly bear paw, hoping to knock him off his feet.

Comment

• Well she knocks him down alright, but not off his feet (he was sitting in the drivers seat). The soldier is outcold, however, which is all that matters. ((Update for distraction team soon!))

Comment

• What started out a distraction effort had turned into a full blown rout..for the people guarding the warehouse. With their weapons breaking, disabled, etc the distraction team actually manages to subdue them..causing them to surrender. Without the weapons necessary to even the playing field they know they have little to no chance against a full squad of super powered beings.

Comment

Working...
                                X