Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Sam can pick up is the normal, natural wild life of the area. No other people then the three of you. You do notice that Alex's scent is a bit muted..he must have been working on the suit, trying to get it harder for anybody to tell the difference between him and Alexis.

Alex looks at both of you. "Shall we? I will go first, just in case." he moves in through the door.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kate follows, now feeling uncomfortable and slightly unprotected. But she starts scanning idly for any other people who might be inside.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Rob shrugs. "It was him. You have to admit there's not much else that would fit inside a building that could actually hurt you. But yeah, I doubt any of this was him alone. Someone's probably manipulating him."

Rob looks down over the people exiting as they show up.

"And that looks like most of the people left. If you want to go down and try to grab answers from someone..."
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Sam nods, switching from the too-large-for-the-doorway grizzly to a wolf, still ready for a fight.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• ((I am going with as close to a Russian Accent as I can here...I will probably fail))

Canada
            The large man continues to come toward you, gathering energy for an assault. You can feel the power gathering, its slow..which means he is not as use to the powers as you are. "It iz time to come home mаленькая cестра ((Translates supposedly to little sister)). Do not make me being hurting you."

Frost growls "I don't care if we have any powers, we stand beside you Thelassa, just give the word and we will help you take him down."

Blaze nods. "We still have our skills and our swords."

Giza
            Alexis nods. "I just can't believe he would do that, it is not like him. Lets go get some answers."

Amazon
            As you enter the temple, you start seeing carvings on the walls of the various animals from outside (including the 'polar bear'). You come to a place where you can not proceed further. There is a large door, but no amount of tugging or pulling seems to open it.
            Last edited by Mytical; 04-07-2011, 09:12 PM.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam sniffs at the door, at the base and around the carvings.

Comment

• She smells nothing unusual, though there is a slightly metallic scent from behind the door. The place is definitely empty of people besides the group. The only thing else she smells is a musky scent of a place that has been not used for a long long time.

Something is a bit odd about the carvings however, each one is on a tile that looks like it can be pushed or twisted. She also notices some familiar looking holes all over the room.

Comment

• 'I have a feeling, we're only going to get one shot at this.' She thought, checking out the small holes around the room.

Comment

• Well, they are all over, if triggered there would be nowhere in the room that would be safe. That is provided it fires darts, and not something else or worse.

Alex gets more worried. "There is another option..we could go get Johnny, and have him set up several defensive things up before we even try.."
                    Last edited by Mytical; 04-07-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• The wolf nodded. 'Better safe then sorry.' She thought, looking at Kate.

Comment

• She glanced at Frost and Blaze, and smiled at them. "Ve cannot be leaving vithout vhat ve came here for. You should be taking care of pod first. I vill keep zhis pig-dog busy."

Thelassa turned her attention back to her challenger. "If you think I am being afraid of you, you are mistaken," she retorted. "And if you think I am going anyvhere vith you, you are fool." She may have weakened herself, but she was far more experienced than him. She threw out her arms, rising off the ground as hurricane-force winds whipped around her. "YA ubʹyu tebya bez kolebaniĭ," she said glaring at him.

(Loosely translated, "I will kill you without hesitation.")
                        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• ((english pig-dogs *snerk*))

"I have to agree with Sam. Better safe than sorry."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• This would, quite possibly, ruin her for the day-- but this was the most direct way. She didn't know how the people in the pods were being kept asleep, but it was most likely via a gas of some sort-- so, venting.
                            Like ice melting in fast forward, the thick clear parts of the pod grew thinner, thinner, thinner-- hopefully weakening, and would form an open part, which then itself would grow, gas would leak out, and hopefully... 'little miss biosphere' would wake up.
                            And not kill them.
                            ((if this doesn't actually work, let me know! It'd be happening in all about a minute.))
                            ... and how did she get here in the first place?
                            Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 04-07-2011, 11:52 PM.
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Dele eyes the approaching wildlife. In that same low tone, he says to the team, "I think I can keep you guys separate from my gravity effect if we all back up against the pod. If you're close enough, I can fudge the g-forces and affect everyone outside a particular distance from us..."

Then, to Whisper, he says, "Can you convince Miss Biosphere that we're not here to hurt her?"
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Amazon
                                Alex nods..."Might be for the best, most likely only one of these are the right one and it would be impossible to tell which. The only one it probably wouldn't be would be the one that resembles a polar bear. As the statue outside was dangerous, I do not trust it."

Omega's message of "Not all animals can be trusted." echoes in Samantha's mind..but there is no reason for it to do so.

Warehouse
                                It becomes a moot point as the pod dumps its contents..unable to get past the fire..the animals and plants get very agitated..then suddenly calm down. The vines and animals start withdrawing. Without the stasis gas, Whisper was apparently able to get through, and even though she is still unconscious, the woman appears to not mean anybody harm.

Comment

Working...
                                X