Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate gingerly picks up one of the guns. This is completely not what she wants to be doing right now.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Frost and Kit also grab something. One grabs one of the mines, the other one of the canisters of gas. "Lets jet..things are getting quiet out there, we have to check on the rest of the team!" Notes Frost.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• With all the shooting apparently over with, Rob lands and lowers his shields, though staying alert for any possible surprises.
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "And the guy?"
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "We take him with us. Kit can't teleport all of us, but she can you, Sam and him. I will make my own way out."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "You sure?"
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Frost nods. "I will be fine. Go."

Kit looks at Sam and Kate. "When you two are ready."

Comment

• Kate nods. "Okay..."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Cringing at the screams, Ananda shook the sand from her face and clothes-- the tornado-y thing sure picked up junk... and where did Rob get to? She looked around, watching for any sign of people, coming out of the building or from elsewhere. In the mess, she was certain she got a regular gun or two, and melted something... but they'd get ahold of those ray-guns, and then she could see how they worked. At the very least, shooting at them was a distraction...
                    ((note--she is surprised that there was lightning in the tornado, but figured Rob did it))
                    Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-23-2011, 04:39 AM.
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Rob's standing off towards the edge of the area they fought in, in case he needs to throw shields in front of any possible reinforcements. But mainly letting everyone else figure out what to do next.
                      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Kit, Kate, a strange unconscious man and ((assuming)) Sam appear in the meeting and realize that the distraction group has everything under control. Alex, Alexis, and such are securing the guards. You notice Kat slowly growing her fur back..so these things are not permanent. However, she is still hurt.

Johnny asks an interesting question. "Hey, I know that they will send people here shortly to check things out..but um..why don't we just go inside and do a through investigation while we have time? Kit can zip Kat to a hospital or something, and we can stay here and work on...wait..who is that guy?" he points to the guy that was in the Vat.

Comment

• "Don't know." Kate leans down to brush some hair back from the guy's face. "He was hooked up in some Vat...and, well...they were hurting him!" She looks up at Johnny, half-daring him to say something.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I don't think he was ragging on you for taking him Kate," Ananda says, as she hustles over to Kat, who is now bleeding on the sand as Vox is trying to fumble some fabric onto the wound. "Should the vat-dude go to the hospital too, or do you think he'll get all crazy and escape?" She finally spots Rob, a flash of his head moving caught her eye-- but she glances over to Kit and the others coming out of the building as she makes her way to help out the cat-woman. "As soon as I make sure Kat's mostly alright, I can help you search, Johnny."
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Thelassa watched the group exiting the building as she lit up a cigarette. She raised an eyebrow when Kate mentioned the stranger being kept in a vat. They were experimenting, of course. But to what end? For that matter, this small group seemed too poorly organized and trained to have been responsible for creating the weapon they came for. They didn't put up half the fight she had been expecting.

"If you vant to be sightseeing, go ahead," she said to Johnny and Ananda. "But I am thinking it vould be vise to interrogate some of zhese men. I am thinking zhere is more to zhis operation zhan ve can see vith our eyes." She points at the nearest soldier, on his knees with his hands tied behind his back, and a jagged spear of ice forms in front of his chest. "You vill see I can be very persuasive."
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• At the sharp surge of fear, Kate looks up, her face mimicking the soldier's. "Quit it, Thelassa!"
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X