Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finishes the sandwich rather quickly and grabs another, "mmmm well i certainly appericate the rescue, normal humans can be rather ignorant of those things they do not understand...."

pauses as she finishes the next sandwich and takes a peach, "so tell me about this...agency?"

those paying attention seem to notice that no matter who she is speaking to she never seems to look directly at anyone, opting to stare off into the distance almost blankly.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Kate's watching her. She's trying to get an idea of the emotional mix for both of the newcomers.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Kate actually senses little about the woman, besides hunger which is fading as she eats yet another sandwich, and a trifle annoyance at something.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex thinks "Besides what I just told this gentleman, not sure what to add. We have over one hundred and fifty mutants here, but this facility is huge. It may be weeks before you encounter a single one of them. Some keep to themselves because they are dangerous to others, others are shy, and some prefer solitude. Also, most are not actually members of Section 3, more like guests. Our .. job, however is to prevent the things that go bump in the night from taking over or destroying the world."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "so...you are...the supernatural police? Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, elves, that sorta thing?"

Comment

• "Um...I think we're more just the troubleshooters, honestly." Kate sort of pokes around the annoyed feeling she's getting, trying to find the root of it.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He nods. "You could say that, but we also stop mutants who would their powers to harm others. We mostly let the little things go, and not even I can know where all of them are or what they are doing, but if they seek to harm others and we locate them, we stop them." Alex nods to Kate. "Yes, that is more accurate"
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "so i was just in the wrong place....oh goodness...erm...pardon me....where is that room? I think something is wearing off..."

Comment

• "Wrong place?"
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Don't worry too much about it, there is plenty of room here, but if you wish." he turns to a wall, and pushes a button. The room expands in height, width, and length. "A few rooms here are customizable, have yet to get Johnny to modify all of them to be so."

Comment

• "Like making sure everyone has enough suits?" She's teasing though.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Alex chuckles. "Yes, I have been pushing him rather hard. We really do need another person good at the technological things."

Comment

• "Well, I can't help you there, unless the technological things include bypassing various types of locks."

And from Charles she gets... curiosity and a sort of keen interest in everything that's happening. Like he's carefully studying it all.

(And since he's probably still around somewhere, Johnny could have recruited Rob into that sort of project. He was a computer tech before he joined.)
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• sarlon steps away from the others as the effects of the serum wear off, and a rather large pair of jet black feathered wings being unfolding and stretching from her back, and she seems to gain almost 6 inches in hieght, with a low growl she extends both wings which measure an impressive 10 feet tip to tip. The shirt she is wearing shreds slightly as the fabric cannot handle the strain of the wings appearing.

"ithquent de xsio....I forgot how painful that was...."

she folds the wings down neatly around herself much like a cloak and a faint scar is now visible going from her hairline on the left side of her face down across her nose to her chin on the right side.

Comment

• ".....wow."
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X