Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I cook to relax...and right now...I need to relax..." she offers a smile to Alex and starts pulling pots and pans out, looking at knives and generally exploring the kitchen.

"Ms. Kate, I would welcome your presence...perhaps we can talk some."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Charles nods to Alex. "I'd also like to have something answered for me, in regards to what I saw in the AML base. Perhaps you or Johnny will be better informed than me."
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "I'm a poor cook though." She wanders over, however, to be in better chatting range.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• she first begins chopping up veggies carefully but quickly (nothing to do with superhuman anything, its just what RL good cooks can do ).

"I am under the impression Ms Kate, that you are an empath of sorts?"
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex loosk at Charles "Depends on what you saw. If it is something technical, then yes Johnny would be the best to ask. As for what I am looking for.." he hesitates. "There is a mutant I can not track, and I need to know where they are. I know some place that has the information I seek, but they do not wish me to have it."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Pretty much. And just Kate is fine. Only people who've ever called me Ms. were students."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "things can't stay hidden for long...not when one wishes to find them. Why is it so hard to get that which you seek?"

Asks this pointedly at Alex, now shredding different cheeses.

((oops didn't see your post khel))

"can you hear these words?" asks this directly to kate through their minds.

Comment

• She starts. 'Yeah. I hear you.'
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "This place is the only place with the information I need, and they are not willing to share." he shrugs. "I can not force them, nor would I, but if the information can be gotten without anybody harmed..it would be worth it. Normally I am the last person willing to break a law, but this mutant I seek..is dangerous. You have heard of the Incredible Hulk? A comic book being that gets stronger when angry?"

He gets up and paces. "Imagine a person who gets more powerful, and more out of control .. when people around them are angry. The more anger in the area, the stronger they become, the more unable to control themselves they get. A person who would normally not hurt a fly, and who has secluded themselves because of this. I have a way for them to live among others now, however. Just finding them to let them know is the challenge."
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "where is this information stored?"

to kate "how trained are you in filtering emotions dear?"

((note: the thoughts and speaking are almost similtanionous))

Comment

• He stops dead, looking at Sarlon. "The information is stored in another government facility. Only the NSA knows where this person is, and even with my security clearance..they will not divulge that information."

Comment

• Working on it. I still have a tendency to be swayed by the strongest emotions in the area...
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "you are needing someone to hack in? or the old fashioned way?"

Comment

• Alex shakes his head. "Johnny can hack just about any computer system on the planet. As much as his powers mimic magic, it is technology he creates that produces the effects..which is why sometimes it can take a long time. No, if it was on a computer I would already have it. I need somebody to get in and out, totally unnoticed."

Comment

• "Now that definitely has my interest. The best I've managed was with the FBI, and that time... Well, let's not get into that." He pauses. "First things, first, rather than tell what I saw, why not just show you?"

He makes a gesture with his cane, and the area around them becomes a near-perfect imitation of the room he found the mystery device in, showing the six people strapped into the machines being fed green liquid, even including the device itself on the table.

"I'd just like to know what all this is."
                                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Working...
                                X