Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh, which Praxis? Praxis I? Or II? And if II, are you taking the PLT's and a content course?
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Praxis 2

PLT 7-12 and English Language Literature, and Composition: Content Knowledge

Comment

• The PLT's not too hard. Make sure you know your educational theories though. I took the Social Studies Content Knowledge, so can't tell you much about what might be on that test for you. It'll prolly be multiple choice though. The PLT's had essays, btw.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I took the test Saturday morning before I made my first post

And yes, the essays were a pain

Comment

• Hey, at least they're done, yeah?

Now you just get to stress for the next month before you get your results :P
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• hive mind... aaaaaaaaaaaaand what would be the likely reaction to a few bullets in center mass?

Comment

• It would probably kill it if you can find the actual core.

And decided to take a day to just slack off, but then it wound up being two days. So there's that.
                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Mytical and I have been keeping busy, we've started the WArehouse 13 RP I had wanted to try. one night it got moved into game forums with 3 pages of posts before we both called it quits and went to bed.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• So I've got an idea for a report I should write up. But I'll get to that later. For now, finally posted! But mom's getting upset with our shared internet provider and wants to cancel, so there might be some issues with me and Kheldarson getting online soon, unless we just get our own connection completely.

Comment

• I'm still waiting on a post for my character :P

you put in the subheading but didn't put anything else.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Was hoping for a reaction from Doyle on Fred's entrance. You don't escape the chaos so easily.

And for those worrying about power creep, have no fear. I'm not giving you new powers so much as I'm giving you abilities and items you have little to no control over, which will trigger whenever it proves most amusing to me, or if I decide to roll dice for the post and it comes up. Not necessarily to your advantage.

Also I'm working on ways to make you all thoroughly paranoid. My next plan is to have you all afraid of a CR 2 D&D creature.

Oh, and because I'll need it eventually, anyone mind sharing their character's greatest fears and/or worst nightmares?

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        you put in the subheading but didn't put anything else.
                        I edited it in afterward when I noticed that myself.
                        Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 06-19-2012, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• This is the part where Doyle suddenly develops the Bard's Tongue curse

Comment

• Clark's fear is... is...
                            I dunno... I'll have to think on that one.

Comment

• Worst fear hmm? Dying a painful death would probably make the top of the list.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• most likely winding up the victim of a Professor Moriarty-type with neither logic nor purpose behind Clark's demise.

Comment

Working...
                                X