Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . Agent Newton . Romanza's Team . En route to hobgoblin attack .

Joey nods and ejects his standard ammunition from his own gun, double-checks to be sure the ammo types are compatible, then slots the Foundation-issue iron rounds into his gun. "If we can find a place where the hob has been, I can probably use my talent to get a glimpse to its path or mindset. It doesn't always work, but it's better than nothing."

He was speaking in a flat tone, as one does when mentally preparing themselves for a combat situation, when someone doesn't deal well with blood. What's going to happen won't be pleasant, he knows, but he's got a duty to do.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• It doesn't take Doyle long to find the package after waking in the morning. He grins and shakes his head at the skirt. "Oi guess he does at least have a sense o' humor."

He takes time to shower and shave and takes his time getting dressed. He too looks somewhat different if only the clothes look slightly out of place on him if you know his background.

Afterward he wanders out of the room with food on his mind...

Comment

• Sarah sees doyle coming out of his room and sneaks up behind him.

"Such a shame...you'd of looked good in a dress Mr. Doyle"

Sarah smirks at him.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Doyle turns at the voice. He grins an mocks looking around and then peers behind her, "Oy, what didj'ya do wid dat odder lass?" Without waiting for an answer he pokes his door open and points to the joke skirt and top, "Oi couldn't get em ta fit anyway."

Comment

• Sarah laughs good naturedly then says "I'm starving, think they got any decent food around here?"
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Fred nods. "Once we get there, with my photographic memory I can get you to the exact trail he took, or will take, or dang these visions are complicated. For all I know he won't be here for a hundred years!"
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Doyle shuts his door, "Tha's exactly what Oi was hopin' ta go an' find out lass. Oi haven't eaten nary a t'ing since t'em fellas came and picked me up."

Comment

• "just hope theres something che...I mean good to eat. I had a light snack they brought us while everyone was showing up. Sleep well?"

Comment

• Nearby Loren crashes out of the room, muttering about her clothes. Which technically aren't bad, in fact are a rather nice pair of khaki slacks and a polo shirt.

It seems the offense is simply that the shirt is...well...an amazingly bright pink.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sarah turns quickly, opening her mouth then just as fast slaps a hand over her mouth fighting down a laugh. Her own outfit is a calf length denim style skirt thats full skirts to allow for plenty of movement, and the top is a plum colored peasent style top baring some bony and to thin shoulders.

"Ms Loren....you....look.....erm....thats a good color on you!"

Comment

• 'What are we most likely to find? And why do we run like hell if we encounter these angels?' inquires Siobhan.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• "I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Him. Slowly. With the rustiest knife I can find."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• sarah snerks with laughter, then says "Mr Doyle and I were going to find something to eat, care to join us?"

Comment

• At the mention of eating, Loren's stomach makes itself known. "I'm pretty sure that's a resounding yes."
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle watches the exchange between the two ladies with a bemused expression and then as they move on in hopes of finding food he remarks, "At least it isn't a dress or a skirt."

Comment

Working...
                                X