Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Skirts can be practical sometimes Mr Doyle, in fact anatomically, skirts would be better on men then women."

Sarah slides him a smirk as they walk hoping to find someone.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
      Lochdubh, Scotland (Tyger)
      The older agent shrugs. "Whatever you think you'll need, and take your time. We're a day late getting here, so you're missing whatever it is Mr. Black is making all the other new recruits go through; which means we're not under much of a time constraint. Funny thing is, finding you was easy. The hard part was getting out here."
      Josiah laughed, "Yeah, it is hard to get to my humble home; that's the reason I bought the place. As for what I will need... that'll take me an hour, ninety minutes maximum. While I'm packing, though, remember you two each owe the Fey a honeyed scone. Put it in the center of the mushroom circle, and then admire the countryside. I'll meet you out there."

Josiah packed his collection of military-surplus uniforms, his 1911, extra magazines, several knives, and a partially disassembled ACR in 6.5 Grendell caliber. Next, he grabbed his not-entirely-legal laptop and it's accessories as well as his lucky USMC Zippo lighter. The lighter made him think of buying a pipe, like his grandfather had owned, and he figured it was time to pick up the typical "spook" habit of smoking.

With this thought on his mind, he looked about his home then made a phone call.

"Hello, Hamish? Aye, I'm grand. Hey, um... could you convince Priscilla or Elspeth to come up to my place and shake it down for winter leavin's? Aye, I know it's high summer, but I'm going away for a bit, an'... Well, I intend to come back. Och, yer a mate'n'a'half. I'll leave 150 Sterling on the counter. Aye. Thanks."

That chore scheduled, Josiah took one last look around, picked up his pack, bug-out bag and weapons case and walked outside. He left the key on the counter with the 150 quid; he'd retrieve the key from Hamish when he came back.

"Arright, you two. Lets go. Fancy some fish'n'chips? I always need a bite to eat before a flight."

So saying, he put his bags in the back and smiled when he saw the spare was flat as Oklahoma, as where the two rear tires.

Suppressing a chuckle, Josiah got into the driver's seat.
      "Oops! Sorry; habit."

Getting in the back he smiled at the rearview mirror, which was cocked insanely and the papers scattered in the seat from the opened glove compartment.
      So, the Fey struck first, then accepted the scones. Poor Feebs, he thought.
      Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 04-15-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• "Wouldn't be as pretty though. Can you imagine all the hair?"
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "So what should I call you two today? I'd prefer to be a niece rather then a daughter...but..."
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I'm no mother. Period."
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• In a Scottish accent, "Och, on men we call em' Kilts!" He chuckles a little then turns serious adopting a perfectly 'American' (mid-west) accent, "I don't think it should spoil the ruse any if we say you're our niece." Then he looks at Loren, "I think it would be more believable if we are married. But if it's easier for you to pretend we're something else I'm fine. "

Comment

• "I could be the girlfriend instead of the wife. Just about as unremarkable as anything else. Plus, if I get caught, it would be easier for you to disassociate."
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle nods, "Alright then. I think it would be better if Sarah is your niece then. Only because what guy would believably bring his niece along on a date?"

Comment

• "A guy who wants to show his date that he is a soft and warm hearted tender guy?"

Sarah smirks again, "alright so...Auntie...erm...what should I call you?"

Comment

• Maya whines anxiously at the mention of fey and seems to want to get as close to Terry as she possibly can. "How do we know when we find one of these angel things, and can they actually possess people or just influence them?"
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "Um...Ell, I guess."
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Soon, as the vehicle sped through the area, Fred started recognizing things from his vision. "We are close." Within moments he was "Turn left here, the house is really really close! We may want to come to a stop and go on foot."

It was if he had spent his entire childhood in this forest, and he had only seen it for a brief moment as the creature passed through. Of course, with his vision always being of the future..it could be moments before the creature would come scampering .. or decades. If they were lucky, the creature had already passed and his companion could pick up the trail. Of course that also might mean they were too late. His vision could also have been happening 'real time', and the creature could have already gotten one of the family alone...

"No. It will not claim another victim..not unless that victim is me." he mutters to himself.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Black's Team
                            As the three head downstairs, they meet a couple other employees who direct them to a small cafeteria - pretty much what you'd expect on the first floor of an office building.

Romanza's Team
                            The car skids to a halt on a back road at the edge of the property, roughly where Fred's first vision showed them, kicking up gravel as it does. Romanza's giving orders as they get out.

"Okay, first we need to spread out and find the trail. You two head either direction along the property line, and I'll check towards the house."

But just as they start to head out, there are what sounds either like two very loud single shots, or two bursts of very fast automatic fire, from off to the other side of the property.

Cassandra's Team
                            "Trust me, they stand out. Robes, glowing skin, wings, psychic aura demanding your obedience... And they can really only influence people. The problem comes when they get ahold of a true believer. Someone who's deeply devoted to their faith, and sees the angels are true representatives of that faith, will tend to surrender their mind to them completely, giving them total control."

Lochdubh, Scotland (Tyger)
                            The older agent looks at the mess and sighs. "Right, looks like we'll be getting out a faster way."

And young Kyle looks hopeful at that. "Emergency transport system?"

The older shakes his head. "No. Even if the car was enclosed enough to serve as a Faraday cage, it's not airtight so we'd have mass imbalances. Even if that didn't kill us or destroy the receiving system, we'd probably destroy Mr. McCowan's front lawn and irradiate the surrounding area. There's a reason it's called 'Emergency'. Just call in an airlift."
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Agent Newton (Joey Monfries) - Romanza's Team

As they get out of the vehicle, Joey stoops briefly and runs his fingers along the gravel, trying to see if he can pick up a sense of where the hob might be.

Regardless of whether he picks up anything useful, he looks up, snapping his pistol up and aiming it in the direction of the shots. He takes a few breaths to try to steady his jangling nerves, something that's not always easy. Lindy, the SSA he'd worked with back at the BAU, was better at it; the man could have been carved out of ice when he "switched off" on the job. Not like Coates. Coates couldn't switch off, but he never got nervous; he just got angry.

Joey took one last breath to try to "switch off," then started advancing carefully toward the sound of the shots, keeping his gun aimed in the direction he was looking.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sarah looks over the selection, picking out a few things keeping a mental eye on prices, then slides her tray along.

"So, this day ought to be interesting."

Comment

Working...
                                X