This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ((taking kale's job khel?))

sarah watches everything outside barely blinking an eye at the albino.

when they arrive she gets out as well and looks around very casually, though her bright blue eyes miss nothing.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• ((We did tell you we'd be sharing DM duties. And if I can't get him to post myself...I'll just get him to tell me what to type >.< Or BS it myself.))

There's not a lot to take in. Sure, it's got an apparently great security system, and obvious paths where guards probably walk, or maybe just customers, but it looks like the average home. Minus all the cars parked in a newly built parking lot.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Black's Team
        A rather fancy home, at least. Maybe an old plantation manor that eventually found a city built up against it. Either way, the security seems composed more of alarms and cameras than guards - there are definitely some, but only a handful, and they strike you as being more mall "rent-a-cops" than any serious security force.

(Based on this.)

Lochdubh, Scotland
        The older agent gave him a quizzical look. "You seem nervous, Mr McCowan."
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "That's Master Chief to you," Josiah said as he followed the agents.

Comment

• Doyle glances around taking in the surroundings and then looks from Loren to Sarah, "Well shall we then?" He starts up the drive / main walk.

Comment

• Agent Newton (Joey Monfries) - Romanza's Team

"Sir," Joey cut in, and here he flashed his FBI credentials long enough for the family to recognize Someone Of Authority, "we have the situation in hand. The shooter has left the scene, and from what we know, he has no reason to come back here. As soon as we get the victim's body removed, we'll be out of your hair."

Although he's never been the greatest at speaking with concerned families on his cases with the Bureau, Joey nevertheless speaks in a calm, professional manner, radiating collected competence. With any luck, this should defuse the situation some.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sarah follows closely on Doyles heels, watching both people and anything of interest (to her at least).
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• (Hokay, was waiting for a bit more to reply to at first, then real-life kept getting in the way so I was just making quick replies to Jay's RP. Gonna try and speed a couple things up.)

Black's Team
                  As they head towards the museum-house, Black takes a seat on a bench by the road and pulls out a cigarette. "You kids have fun. I'll be waiting right here."

Romanza's Team
                  "Huh. You federal people, then?"

Romanza nods. "We'll have a helicopter arriving shortly. Just stay indoors and we'll get this entire case away from your property as quickly as possible."

That seems to settle things, and with a few more words, the two are soon heading back down to the crime scene. Unfortunately, they didn't get access to the inside of the house, so nothing much for Agent Newton to work with as far as his ability goes.

Cassandra's Team
                  (Speeding through a bit.) So everyone gets a night's rest and they do the things we already said they were going to do and we're in LA. Cassandra takes Terry and Siobhan to a cafe, Savant having gone off on his own that morning to pursue other leads. Just as their food arrives, Cassandra excuses herself.

"Sorry, I'll be back. That's the person I wanted to see first."

She heads to a table nearby and starts talking to an African-American woman, the two appearing to know each other quite well. They're a bit too far away for human hearing, but something about this woman is bothering Terry - maybe the same sort of sense that picks up when she's near an important object.

Agents J & K (Tygerwolf)
                  "You'll find rank doesn't matter too much to our organization. It basically breaks down into Agents, Team Leads, Senior Agents, Supervisory Agents, then Site Directors and the Foundation Director. Team Lead is just whoever's taking charge of the current investigation, and Senior Agents are just those who've been around long enough to be trusted with handling newbies. I'm a Senior Agent myself. Supervisors serve the more managerial role, and I understand Research has a similar system for their side of things, though Directors and some Supervisors are on both sides." He stops as the transport, which mainly resembles a single-car subway train, pulls up to the platform. "All aboard?"
                  » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Soon after they get inside, sarah tugs on Doyle's sleeve and in a teenagerie whiney voice says, "Unca Jaaaaaay!! I wanna see the paintings over there!"

sarah points in a completely random direction, and without waiting on a response heads off in a completely oppisite direction.

Comment

• To Doyle: "Okay, do I shoot her or you, and what do I tell her mother when we come back without her? Besides I'm never playing babysitter again."
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle sighs and throws his hands up: "Be my guest. I'm beginning to think agreeing to let her come was a terrible idea." He heads off in the direction that Sarah went at the brisk parental speed. (aka not running, but in enough of a hurry as to not be left behind)

Comment

• "Only beginning?" she states as she hurries to catch up. She's starting to note where guards are and a few cameras, but she's not as observant as Sarah. Mostly she's trying to see the case where the glasses are.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle is likewise keeping an eye out for guards and the glasses while running though the mental map of the place. When he finally catches up with Sarah, "Now hon, what did we say about running off like that?"

Comment

• They find sarah staring almost avidly at some random painting, but when doyle and khel catch up and doyle's practically at her ear, she says in a low whisper, "six guards, 12 cameras, 3 infered heat sensors, and the glasses if I'm right are three rooms over and two floors up."

her eyes never leaving the painting, which resembles a landscape and in a more normal tone of voice going back to the whiney pitch, "UNCA JAY!!!! you never let me have any fun!"

Comment

• Agent Newton (Joey Monfries) - Romanza's Team

Satisfied that the issue has been cleared up with the family, Joey returns outside to rejoin Fred and wait for the scene to clear up. He shrugs to Fred as he approaches. "Wasn't able to pick up anything much inside. No clue what prompted the hob to come here. All we can do now is get the body to the Foundation and extract the bullets, see if I can trace them somewhere."
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X