Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siobhan stands up and stretches producing a couple popped joints.
    'I could use some rest. Or better yet, some sleep.'
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Agent Newton (Joey Monfries), Romanza's Team

Joey considers what Romanza is telling him. "Once we recover those bullets," he says, "get them to me." He meets her gaze. "If I touch them, I can maybe find out more about him. He may not have forged the bullets or created them, but even a super-fast gunslinger still has to reload his revolvers."

He shrugs as he holsters his gun. "It may or may not help catch him, but it might shed more light on who he is." He glances at the hob's corpse. "I'd just dig the bullets out myself right now, but... well... blood, you know."

Romanza would know what he meant. Touching the blood of the hob's last victim back in Calverton had made him violently ill and would plague his nightmares with the last moments of her life as it was. He didn't want to experience all of the hob's kills from its perspective by touching its blood.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Almost on cue, Maya yawns. "That's not a bad idea; I just realized that before this I was up for 30 hours straight working on god-knows-what. I don't even remember at this point."
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Black's Team
          He leads them down to the transport system and waits for everyone to board. "So, who's had a ride in this thing so far?"

Cassandra's Team
          "Alright, we can get some temporary lodging upstairs. We've put in apartments for agents to use, since we move around so often. I'll lead you up and get you situated." She's leading them to an elevator, and once they're all in, hitting the ground floor button.

Romanza's Team
          "I'll be sure to let them know. That might actually give us some new leads to work from." She pulls her phone out to put in the call.

Lochdubh, Scotland
          He shrugs. "I seem to recall a young man who works out of Division 4 and bears a striking resemblance to John Barrowman. He likes to use 'filming' as a convenient cover at times, though I have no idea where he found a Eve Myles look-alike. As to the other question, you're making an assumption, there."
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Doyle eyes Black as he stands outside the transporter, "Ain' t'ere some rule 'bout waitin' t'irty minutes after eatin' before ridin' on t'is?"

Comment

• Sarah snorts at doyle's comment, and says "I rode it coming in, Its best Mr Doyle if you just don't think about it..."
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "This is why I didn't eat much..." Loren's looking green already.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sarah hops onto the transport with a thoughtful look on her face, wondering why it never bothered her the first time through.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                    Romanza's Team
                    "I'll be sure to let them know. That might actually give us some new leads to work from." She pulls her phone out to put in the call.
                    Agent Newton (Joey Monfries), Romanza's Team

Joey nodded to her as he examined the rest of the scene. He didn't want to risk touching anything on the hobgoblin, but he looked for anything that might give him anything to draw an insight off of. He knew he wouldn't find any shell casings-- the Cowboy had fired six-shooter revolvers, after all, not a modern semi-automatic that ejected the casings-- but anything he could find would do.

He looked to Fred. "Spotting anything new we can use?" he asks his new partner.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Doyle reluctantly steps into the transport silently pondering whether or not he could make vomiting on Mr Black look like an accident.

Comment

• Josiah looked at the elder agent, "An assumption? Really? No one runs anything out of Glasgow."

Comment

• Black's Team
                          Black himself finds a place to stand near the doors. "Waiting for you, Miss Carson."

Romanza's Team
                          (Writing Fred briefly unless Mytical's back soon)

Fred's searching the ground nearby, and points out boot prints in some mud. "Boot prints, but nothing else."

Romanza nods. "They're likely identical to some we already have casts of. They'll probably turn out to have no manufacturer, apparently being custom made. And nothing to indicate who made them. Think you'll pick anything up off of them?"

Lochdubh, Scotland
                          "First, we generally don't use helicopters, being a bit ahead of the curve on technology when compared to the rest of the world. Second, you'd be surprised just how much activity will go unnoticed at public airports."
                          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "I hate rides like this..." She steps on anyway though.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                              Romanza's Team
                              (Writing Fred briefly unless Mytical's back soon)

Fred's searching the ground nearby, and points out boot prints in some mud. "Boot prints, but nothing else."

Romanza nods. "They're likely identical to some we already have casts of. They'll probably turn out to have no manufacturer, apparently being custom made. And nothing to indicate who made them. Think you'll pick anything up off of them?"
                              Agent Newton (Joey Monfries), Romanza's Team

Joey considers the boot prints, crouching down and examining them. "Not very likely I would. I'd need something from the boots themselves to pull any valid insights. Otherwise I'll mostly get stuff from the ground itself, and that's always far too vague to be of any use."

He takes out his penlight and shines over the boot prints anyway, because one never knew one's luck. After a moment, he shook his head and stood up. "No. Nothing here that I'd be able to pick up anything from."

Comment

• Josiah was beginning to like this situation less and less.
                                When the older agent and Kyle weren't looking, he grabbed his 1911 and put it in the back of his belt. If he was going to be getting into it this deep, he was going to have a way out.

Comment

Working...
                                X