Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey shrugged. "Whatever it is, I get the feeling your ... organization can provide the cover story for my transfer." He nodded. "Let's go, then."

Beat. He held up the iron cross pendant. "What should we do with this?"
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

"What? Mister, I don't do anything. I just put on a little show and leave people alone. Mostly. Why the hell would any of that other shit happen?" Panicked look now.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Sarlon
        "FEND has about five to six thousand agent and researchers worldwide, and given that we have 14 divisions, there are under five hundred working at each. I don't think I'd refer to any of us as 'freaks', though, considering every one of us can see the unseen, and further abilities such as yours don't always show up."

At this point she's lead into the room where the civilian and two other agents are waiting. "Browning, Winchester, you get to keep an eye on this one, too, until one of the seniors shows up. And I think I heard the transport going off again behind us, so there may be another new arrival soon, too."

One of the two nods and gestures for her to take a seat nearby.

Dreamstalker
        "It sounds like you're describing incorporeal ENs. That's an area we actually have some trouble with. If you have something that can make it easier on us, I'd gladly take a look at it."

The other agent gives a polite cough. "We should get back sooner rather than later, though."

Jay 2K
        "We bag it and make sure it gets to a lab for fingerprinting and other tests. This EN is covering his tracks well enough that we're probably going to have to rely on more traditional methods of tracking him down."

Kheldarson
        "Of course you do things. I've seen you do things. And besides, my trick is being able to do whatever the people near me can." As he talks, he slides a salt shaker over, cups one hand over it and his other over an empty spot across the table, and then lifts both to reveal the shaker switched hands. "And I always know who I'm getting it from. As for the rest... well, you do use your abilities for criminal acts, which needs to be responded to. But we have such a wonderful rapport going on that I'd hate to ruin it with any of that. But other agents may not be so nice about it."

He pauses. "But like I said. I certainly don't want any of that to happen to you, and we can definitely be flexible in how you work with us, so maybe we can work something out."
        Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-17-2011, 05:56 PM.
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Siobhan takes in her surrounds as she's lead to a room.
          Once in the room she takes a seat and shoots a weary glance at the others in the room.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Loren's completely freaked out by now. "Work something out how?"
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Joey raised an eyebrow at that. "Just a moment." He looked around, mentally sifting through what he'd gleaned from his insights so far, and then looked at the blood. He looked a little green at whatever he was contemplating, but he nodded grimly, removing one of his latex gloves.

"I usually avoid doing this," he remarked as he did so. "Because A, it's blood. And B, it tends to be strong enough to damn near knock me out. But sometimes it helps get some more insight..."

He knelt and touched the bloodstains, hoping that his talent would give him a stronger flash, and perhaps see the victim's last minutes, to see if there were any more clues he could get from the unsub.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

As Siobhan was led into the room, Fred was amusing the agents with his gift. Using visual clues like pet dander or other normally missed things he is telling them where they are from, if they are married or not, sometimes even what they had for breakfast. It was a simple thing to him, and he often wondered why others missed these details. The agents were half impressed, and half nervous about exactly how detailed Fred could be.

He looked over at Siobhan (who's name he doesn't know..he isn't THAT good), and instinctively notices the small visual clues..but does not comment on them. "Looks like the party is looking up. The more the merrier I always say."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

James quirks an eyebrow, "I suppose that stands fer somthin'? And what's dis about seein' da unseen? I don't tink O'ive ever done that."

Comment

sarah raises an eyebrow at the adults in the room as she is lead in bristling slightly.

"like i need a babysitter..."

she slouches into a chair facing the door and keeping some distance from the others.

((better description now that players can see her))

young woman...looks 16 maybe 17 (is actually younger), long black hair, sky blue eyes, currently wearing worn out semi dirty clothes (give her a break they literally took her off the street), worn out tennis shoes/sneakers, and a old worn backpack that is worn across the chest.

she tends not to sit still for to long and will tend to pace if left to her own devices, or pick up something of interest (ie anything not nailed down) and try and figure out that makes it tick, even so far as taking it apart if not stopped.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I think I have some stuff that could help; we did record everything and I have some other data." Terry glanced at a clock. "Right. Sorry. Let me just get my laptop." She went into a cabinet and pulled out a laptop bag with a handful of flash drives tied to it. "One of these is what you want; I'm not going to waste time here plugging all of them in. I really should label everything one of these days."

The vaguely wolflike dog whined and pawed at Terry's face. "I don't mean to impose, but would you guys be okay with dogs? I do know someone that can take her, but she's also helped on a few of the cases I've done so that might help. If that would be too complicated that's OK though."
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• At first Fred was surprised he had not noticed the other person entering the room, as very little slipped past him, but it had happened before. Sometimes when he focuses on something, the rest of the world just seemed to fade away.

When he finally became aware there was another person, he started to get worried. None of this was in his vision, and his visions were never wrong. Even times when he had tried to stop them, they always come out exactly as he saw them. He couldn't help but feel that something was wrong.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Division 7 (Mytical, Dragon Wings, & Sarlon so far)
                          Browning nods to the Agents who had brought the other two in as the Agents left. "Don't worry, we're not here to babysit. People who need that sort of hand-holding generally aren't of much use. If they thought you needed it, they wouldn't have bothered bringing you in."

Kheldarson
                          "Oh, settle down. I'm not going to do anything to you, and I'm not expecting you to agree to anything right now. I'm just letting you know what's in your best interests. Like how we'd be willing to forgive all your past indiscretions if you decided to join us. That plus a nice paycheck, great benefits, getting what you want out of people, and having a look behind the scenes of the world. What's not to like?"

Jay 2K
                          He actually does get a good look at the victim's last moments. That includes a clear image of the hobgoblin's true form - but a less distinct view of it's human self - and the knife it used. It's a strange, misshapen knife that almost looks like it's composed of some sort of blackened glass, with odd hooks and curves along it's length. Unfortunately, he also gets a very good look at what that knife does to it's victims, and it seems viciously sharp despite it's strange appearance. Adding to his misfortune, he also learns that the victim wasn't quite dead when the hobgoblin started feeding.

Chanlin
                          "The Foundation for Extra-Normal Defense. As to your other question, you ever noticed someone in a crowd and realized they didn't look right? Like they weren't human? Or seen other things you can't explain, or that other people seem to miss?"

Dreamstalker
                          "No, that would be quite all right. We actual deal with unusual animals on something of a regular basis. You'll probably even get to meet a few. And take your time if you need to get things together. We're a bit pressed for time, but not so much that you need to drop everything for us."
                          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Loren says bluntly, "The control factor. And the fact you're not quite threatening me."
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The wheel's in Doyle's head turn for a few moments. The agents can visibly see that he is processing what they told him and he is realizing that they are right. "Oi suppose I seen lotsa strange folk now and then. I jus' figured dey was sick or somewhat. Oi always did what any smart bloke would do and stayed da hell away." He nods matter-of-factly at that final statement. "Not dat I'm supposin' I have a choice, but drive on den fellas."

Comment

While Joey got his flashes from the blood, Romanza and the other Suit would see him visibly pale and go green. He shivered as he processed the imagery, and when it passed, he hurriedly rushed outside, where he was sick in the bushes.

Once he was done, he coughed and spat out bile, then looked up. "She was still alive," he rasped. He closed his eyes and shuddered. "I'm going to be having nightmares about that."

He stood up and went back inside. There was a pad of paper and a pencil in there, by the phone, and he needed to jot down what the knife looked like. Joey Monfries is not a great artist, but he is able to get the basic shape of the knife-- with his hooks and curves-- down, and then scribbles next to it: "blackened glass?"

He tore this off and held it out to Romanza. "Don't know, but maybe this will come in handy." He took a deep breath to steady his stomach. "Shall we go?"

Comment

Working...
                                X