This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
    In the Alien Nation TV show Eric Pierpont was the alien and Gary Graham was the human. IN what different Sci Fi shows did Eric Pierpont play a human and Gary Graham play an Alien?
    "Star Trek: Enterprise".

Michael Caine's second wife, Shakira, appeared as a regular background character in what TV science-fiction series?
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

UFO

This meme term that describes a stupid facial expression was coined from South Park.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

DERP!!!

What does the crew need to see the King of The Potato People in Red Dwarf?
        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
        Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
        Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

A Magic Carpet

I'll go with an easy one mostly cause I can't think of anything really good

Which science fiction character often asked: "What do you want?"

Bonus: Who did he work for?

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
            A Magic Carpet

I'll go with an easy one mostly cause I can't think of anything really good

Which science fiction character often asked: "What do you want?"

Bonus: Who did he work for?
            Mister Morden Who worked for the Shadows

What Futurama Episode postulated a REAL mathematical theorem now called the Futurama Theorem ?
            Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?

Comment

Not an answer but a note: I was a casual B5 watcher (my husband is the superfan) but even I cheered when Vir got to wave at Morden's head on a pike.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

The Prisoner of Benda

What is Joey Tribbiani's favorite food?

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                  What is Joey Tribbiani's favorite food?
                  Meatball Sandwiches

In the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie what was the reply the Turtles gave when April insisted she get them napkins for their pizza?

Comment

"What for?"

What is the name of the Shadowman in Princess & the Frog?
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      Not an answer but a note: I was a casual B5 watcher (my husband is the superfan) but even I cheered when Vir got to wave at Morden's head on a pike.
                      Was one of the better moments in the series. Show had awesome writing.

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      "What for?"
                      To this day I still ask every time someone offers

(I don't have an answer, just quoting the existing question in case this got pushed to another page)

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      What is the name of the Shadowman in Princess & the Frog?

Comment

• Dr Facilier (I think they only mentioned his name once or twice)

What are Peggy Hill's, Lois Griffin's, Marge Simpson's and Francine Smith's maiden names

Comment

• Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                          Dr Facilier (I think they only mentioned his name once or twice)

What are Peggy Hill's, Lois Griffin's, Marge Simpson's and Francine Smith's maiden names
                          Platter, Pewtershmidt, Bouvier and depending on if you're asking for the adopted- Ling - or not adopted - Dawson.

In the classic 80s Transformers cartoon, which Transformer was the first to be awakened on Earth?
                          Random conversation:
                          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

• Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                            In the classic 80s Transformers cartoon, which Transformer was the first to be awakened on Earth?
                            Thundercracker (black and purple jet). I'll admit I did have to look up his actual name x.x

In the old (possibly original?), black and white movie version of "Little Shop of Horrors", who had a cameo role as the openly masochistic patient of the dentist?
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Jack Nicholson

What was the name of the Spaceship used to transport Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors?

Comment

• Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
                                What was the name of the Spaceship used to transport Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors?
                                "Pride of the Skies II"

(I had to look it up)

Named the movie that almost killed Jackie Chan.
                                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
                                X