X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqualung -- Jethro Tull

Power Down This Melody -- surfboard part

Comment

• HINT: Weird Al parodied the song title by writing "Don't Download This Song"

Comment

• hint:
        artist is "Switchfoot"

Comment

• *sigh*

Turn Off This Song -- Switchfoot.

Fine... now you shall all suffer MORE confusion!!!
          Felis silvestris [familiarus] within the container used for boiling liquid at the voyeuristic lunar body -- the guy who wrote parody

Comment

• hint: voyeurs are often called '_____ Toms'

Comment

• Hint: Pot calling the "container used for boiling liquid" black?

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                *sigh*

Turn Off This Song -- Switchfoot.

Fine... now you shall all suffer MORE confusion!!!
                Felis silvestris [familiarus] within the container used for boiling liquid at the voyeuristic lunar body -- the guy who wrote parody
                "The Cat's in the Kettle at the Peking Moon" written by Manic Larry Baker. Frequently misattributed to Weird Al Yankovik.
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• ah. your turn.

Comment

• Ok, here we go. Let's go recent for this one. 2013 release date.

Precipitation with a Ph less than seven - Paid Back Once More Than Double-Thrice
                    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• Acid Rain Avenged Sevenfold

Maximize electromagnetic absorption by use of a solidified mastic. - Bryophyta Averse

Comment

• uhm... no idea

Comment

• Quoth sms001 View Post
                          Maximize electromagnetic absorption by use of a solidified mastic. - Bryophyta Averse
                          Well, it's been a month, so: Paint it Black - The Rolling Stones.

Comment

• And since no-one's produced a new question..let me jump in and seize it

In Florida,in 4 years time,watching a New York power cut...
                            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• 48 months on a coastal blackout?

Comment

• That's not a song that I've heard of
                                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X