This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
    Aiden's not the only one having a crisis...Deann's just shoving it aside until she can figure out how close "killing titanspawn" is to hunting or murder.
    Emmett is really good at just not addressing anything he doesn't want to process aka He's in rational mode right now.

Comment

Heh, Lupo's having no crisis at all. Just another enemy to beat, at all cost. Not the same with it's player though..who wonders why if the enemy knows of our nature..why did they bother saying 'housekeeping', ringing, etc if they knew one of us would be forewarned? Meh, good thing Lupo has no clue about one of the members ability to see/hear/etc truth.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        why did they bother saying 'housekeeping'
        Because they were two big dumb bruisers who felt they had the upper hand and ,forewarned or not, they thought they were going to win.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          Heh, Lupo's having no crisis at all. Just another enemy to beat, at all cost.
          It was pretty much the same for Luke. You know, even before the berserk bit. Even beyond that, he'd just consider them monsters, but since his family is so steeped in the lore already, he's grown up with the mindset that there are monsters, and they need to be put down.
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

And yes, I realize that we're heading into a civilian area and need to have concealed things. Hence dress and velcro. But she's a decent shot with a regular bow and an amazing shot with a wooden bow. So...that's what she has to weigh.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I pitch it...

Chanlin knocks it out of the park.

We'll be here all night. Try the veal.

Comment

I honestly picked a bow tie hoping to get a chance to use the line

Comment

Think I'm bowing out now too. Enjoy guys.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Kheldarson, I hope you reconsider. We all mean well with the IC recommendations that people are giving. I want to include you in everything that's going on, but it does seem like you're having Deann be a little rigid in how she wants to do things.

That said, if this is what you want, we can work around it. I'm sorry if this game didn't work out for you.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Double posting to say there will be a bit of a lull here. If Khel really is out, I'll have to rethink a few things. I'll update the IC thread when I'm ready.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Triple posting. Sorry about the long lull. Spent Friday night out with friends, and Saturday I was out of town.

It sadly looks like Khel really is bowing out, and I understand her reasons for wanting to do so. We'll soldier on without her, it will just require a little re-working of things on my part.

I'll be heading out to lunch in a little while, and when I get back, I'll whip up the next GM post to get things going.

Comment

• Heh, I should have listed this as a 'flaw'..but don't expect Lupo to strategies or anything. His idea of strategy is running into the middle of melee and taking down anything in sight. Inside a fight, he can anticipate peoples moves by knowing what they have done before..but he is not a tactician.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                            Heh, I should have listed this as a 'flaw'..but don't expect Lupo to strategies or anything. His idea of strategy is running into the middle of melee and taking down anything in sight. Inside a fight, he can anticipate peoples moves by knowing what they have done before..but he is not a tactician.
                            Heh. Yeah, Lupo's probably gonna love it when he finally tangles with MacBride. When it comes down to fighting, MacBride dispenses with strategy and pretty much goes for "beat them until they stop moving, then beat them to a bloody smear just to be sure."

Comment

• Lupo would like him *laughs*.

Comment

• I'm with Naamah on the Let's Roll sentiment. I don't have anything to add to the current scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X