Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man in the golden tiger mask produces one from..somewhere. "Allow me to assist please." He goes to each persons wrist, and touches them. "Now you may call a Rift sealer, and store it, by thought."

"If you need assistance, I may be able to help. If it would please you to have my humble aid." he bows.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Thank you, and I would welcome it," Luigi stated.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Simon looks at the man in the tiger mask and then at his wrist as he's bestowed with this ability.

"If we don't have anyone to spare with regards to these Rifts," Simon sighs, "let's go take care of the one off the coast of California, then. Something tells me that one may be more difficult to deal with, and we should take care of that one first." He rubs his head again. "And make sure they monitor that parallax-point on the axes between the four recent Rifts. I'm positive something big's gonna happen there."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

((assuming all agree to this))

The group is transported to a ship ... that is on dry land. At first it seems that they might have been transported to the wrong location...but no. What was once water..is now an island. Not only an island..but one that looks like some Jungle island. Heavy foliage..the whole nine yards. Even a nice little Volcano. No sign of a Rift however.

There is another small issue...Luigi seems to have Chris' abilities (and the draw back that when he uses his abilities he becomes a female), Chris has Simon's abilities, and Simon has Luigi's abilities. It is unknown how this affected the man in the tiger mask.

'Shadow Tiger' (since nobody has gotten his name) says "We..have .. a .. problem. Get..as .. far...away... from...." but it is lost in a growl. He is starting to grow larger, hair starting to form on his body...
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Upon arriving on the island, Simon flips up his eye-patch to use his Rift Sight-- but finds that instead, he's gone blind in that eye instead. He blinks and looks at the others. "Something's wrong--" then he sees Shadow Tiger starting to... change.

"Let's get some distance, and then try to find the Rift!" he says, as he starts to back away from Tiger at speed.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

"I agree," Luigi replied.

He retreated a litlte bit, finding that he felt quite strange.

"Definately the earth element here."

Comment

Chris nods, "Aye, something is really odd. I can't see out of my right eye." He follows the others. "Any ideas Doc?"

Comment

Simon looks at Chris. "You must have my powers. My telekinesis won't work, and my Rift Sight is borked, too." He grimaces. "Count yourself lucky that the Sight's down at the moment. I never could control it. It'll give you a headache if it starts working..."

He's still moving to keep distance between him and Shadow Tiger.

Comment

"So that's what's going on. Our abilities must have been switched around."

Comment

Chris sighs, "Oh goody. Now I have powers I'm not as familiar with." He looks around, "Well hopefully the rift sight will kick in and we can find this rift and get out of here." He sighs, "By the way whichever of you has the uncanny knack for knowing right where we are, that's my power.'

Comment

Chris' Rift Sight activates (causing a headache as Simon said) and shows the Rift is of course right over the volcano. They hear some howling coming from where they left Tiger. It is definitely a wolfs howl, and with a code name like Tiger, it is doubtful Tiger would normally turn into something like a wolf..yet he seemed familiar enough with the power to get the group away from him.

As the group makes their way toward the volcano, and the lines of power become clearer to the Rift Sight, there is a huge line of power headed off back the way they came..but other small ones ahead of them. Now the whole island of course is glowing (not unusual as it just came from a Rift), but that seems to be fading very slowly..a good sign.

One of the small lines of power looms in front of them suddenly. With a snarl and a snap of teeth, they are confronted by a 7ton monster one time known as a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
                        Last edited by Mytical; 05-29-2012, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Chris jumps back and gives that half laugh that says hes scared stiff, "At least its not a six foot turkey..." then he goes stock still. "I just hope the movies were right."

Comment

Simon freezes as he sees the T-Rex loom out of the jungle ahead of them, and instinctively tries to telekinetically grab it and hurl it out of their way--

--only to instead get a sudden patter of rainfall around him. He blinks in surprise. "That... was unexpected." He grimaces. "Dammit, I forgot I don't have my powers."

He looks up at the T-Rex. "Er... nice king of the dinosaurs... we come in peace and don't want to be eaten?" he hazards lamely. He has no way of knowing that Luigi's powers allow him to speak to animals and be understood...

Comment

The T-Rex looks around, hunting, but indeed does not seem to see the group standing still. It seems to hear something and goes thundering off in another direction. It almost seems..terrified. Another howl, this one closer, from behind the group. It appears that the Rex is not the only creature hunting the group..and something tells you that the thing behind you is MUCH more dangerous as the Rex.

((Your powers transfer again (still don't have your original powers however)))

Comment

As the rex runs off and Chris's headache fades he sighs in relief. "I think the rift was off that way." He points in what he believes to be the general direction. Not knowing for certain has him off his game as he is used to knowing these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X