Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted ignores the comment. "Ok, so we need a good place to start. I guess we first got to look for where people might run a game, though if it is a private one we might be in trouble. I think I will have to be in the support group, as I am probably too old to be recruited for a game. Anybody have a clue where to start?"
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah grumbled as he got into his change of clothing and --yet again-- checked his pistol, "I found them."

Comment

• Ted blinked "Wow, how long did I sleep? So..in a place with thousands of people..you just stumble into them? Why does that not give me the warm fuzzies?"
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Private game, but no idea where they hold it. Acted like the biggest Tennessee hick they'd ever seen while I claimed to have just moved to the area. I doubt they believed me, but I gave 'em my cell, just the same."

Comment

• "Ok. Once we find out where I will find a place nearby I can be just in case. Keep the car running and the like. Until then..wish there was a way to research what we were getting ourselves into."

Comment

• Josiah handed over the Farnsworth. "Here. Maybe that "artie" guy you tow keep talking about can help? Oh, and maybe you should carry the Tesla? It might speak to you more than me. I prefer cold steel and hot lead over ray guns."

Comment

• "Worth a shot." Uses the Farnsworth. "Artie..any information about the item we are trying to recover? What to look for and the like?"

Comment

• (cripe I go out to enjoy a movie and you boys move on without me....right as a thunder storm hits ><)

Artie actually answers, "Hey, has Samara checked in with you yet? never mind, what your looking for are, these" he disapears for a moment before holding up a picture of clear dice in different shapes.

"they are made of something other then resin or plastic which most standard dice are formed from, and they are tapping into this kids subconscience....so he believes what he thinks is real."
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Great, psychedelic drug dice..wonderful. Ok thanks, will give us something to work on."

Comment

• "Are you nuts?! Dice made of something outta Sci-Fi is NOT a good thing! And to make matters worse, you don't even play D&D, Ted. That means I'm in there with a whack-job, no back-up, the equivalent of the damn FBI's X-Files Special Investigations Division breathing down my neck to not f*** this up, AND innocent bystanders who could wind up injured or worse!"
                      Josiah paced the room for several seconds.
                      "So this kid believes that what he's DMing is real, ja? Well, I guess it's a small favor I can Olde English it up... I hope you folks have some sort of Containment Plan in place, Artie."
                      Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-04-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• "don't take any guns? I mean these are kids...just get the dice, and dunk them in the neutralizer....Samara packed some in your bags....purple goo stuff."
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah looked at the screen on the Farnsworth. "Artie, I'm not going in without heat. These gamers are my age, and if their DM is as tripped out as I'm afraid he is, this situation could turn very ugly very quickly if he decides to go for LARP next session, and I don't like trusting my safety to a ray gun that looks like it came out of a steam-punk anime."
                          Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-04-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• "The gun won't kill, it just knocks them out. We don't want to cause an incedent"

Comment

• Ted cautioned. "Artie is right, they are just kids. We don't want blood on our hands, especially innocent blood."

Comment

• "It's a ray gun! I'm going in with Nightmare whether you like it or not, Professor. And besides, these kids haven't even given me the time of day so far. Gave 'em my cell number and asked if I could join their game just yesterday afternoon. And yes, Samara checked in, but she had a stop to make. Something she wanted to check out."
                                At the continued looks he got from Ted and Artie, Josiah shouted, "The Tesla. Is. A. TOY! It looks cool enough for a Steam Punk Con, but ray guns are fiction! It is impossible to make energy coherent enough to act as the blasters on Star Wars or the phasers of Star Trek! It is NOT possible! I REFUSE to carry a TOY into a situation that puts people in danger! I lost my best friend because some idiot cop used a Taser instead of a gun! END OF STORY!"
                                Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-04-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X