Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ted, we are not taking out Taylor's home. Taking out this Area 462, on the other hand... that gives me a warm feeling inside," Josiah smiled ferally.

Comment

• "My reasoning? Dylan Thomas."
      Josiah afected a faux British/cultured accent as he quoted, "Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Comment

• "we're not blowing up anything!" Samara spoke up loudly. "Disapperances can be explained away, we've done it before. but I am NOT causing a potential fire in a national forest."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Alright, alright, but if the men with sunglasses get us, don't come crying to me." He laughs.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Just don't shoot them with bullets, it only makes them angry, try and get thier glasses off....creepy as it is, they don't like anything brighter then twilight. Their sunglasses blocks out most light so its not painful"
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "And just what the hell am I supposed to use Sam? Harsh language?!" Josiah growled, quoting "Aliens".
              Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 10-20-2012, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• "well duh...the tesla assult weapon..." she turns to Savage, and gestures, he turns and walks back into the elevator stepping back out in a moment with 3 long hard plastic cases. inside each is a larger longer tesla gun meant to be firmly held in two hands.

"I'd be a liability if I go with you...NO Josiah I'm not going back yet. Savage is going with you, he'd competate don't worry."

Comment

• "I feel like I'm on the set of a steampunk anime," Josiah said as he hefted the T.A.R.

Comment

• "I'm game. Only live once." Ted picks up the weapon. "Why do I get the sudden urge to say 'Yipee Ki Ay' in a fake bronx accent?"
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Savage hands out 3 small ear buds removing his own to show their use.

"These will keep us in contact with Samara here, she'll keep a birds eye view of the area for us, and track our movements. I really don't want to go with you guys but Sam is blackmailing me with...welll.....its an old joke....we survive this I might tell you."

Samara glares at him, "I'd go while you boys still have daylight. Savage knows where you're going and I'll be following your movements. Break a leg guys, don't need Artie MORE pissed at me if I loose both of you."

Comment

• "Yeah... um, how you gonna track us if the harddrive is yanked?"

Comment

• samara flicks a button and a massive flat screen panel slids down and flickers into life, after a few moments of loading it shows an overview of the city and a few red dots.

Comment

• "Lets kick this pig." Ted is ready, or as ready as he is gonna be.

Comment

• "Bad feeling about this I have, yesh... Mmmm," Josiah imitated Yoda, as they rode back to the surface in the elevator. Paranoid as ever, he aimed at the door, ready for an attack.

Comment

• ((sorry guys meant to post last night but my sister went into labor 3 weeks early))

The trip to the forest is uneventful, other then a few to many red lights.

once they reach the fence, Savage drives right through it and drives for several more minutes following a rather rough terrain. Finally he comes to a complete stop, "This is as close as I can drive us, hope you boys are up for a hike?"

Through their ear pieces they hear Samara say, "Nothing for a few miles, your clear for the way in."

Comment

Working...
                                X