Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was complicated to carry the plaque and his weapon at the same time, but he did..shaking his head the whole time. "Yes...lets carry around an artifact. Makes PERFECT sense...lets not bag it and tag it..no .. lets just carry it around. Might as well dance and make merry with it while we are at it too..." he continues to mutter as he goes as far as he dares.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• With every fiber of his being telling Josiah there was not some-thing wrong, but every-thing wrong with their situation, Josiah was far more on the razor's edge than normal. As a result, Josiah lost his tenuous hold on his temper.
      "Did I say anything about not bagging the damn thing, Professor Theodore Indiana Henry-f***ing Jones?! Did I?! Bag that thing, then move away, or move away then bag it!! Makes no diff to me, just f***ing do it!!"

Comment

• Ted suddenly gets serious. "Well, your theory IS sound, and a deactivated artifact would probably tell us less then an activated one would." Ted looks him dead in the eye. "However, you need to adjust your attitude..it is definitely not helping in this setting. We are already on edge enough. My comments were nerve based, and meant to be a lame attempt at humor." Then normal Ted returned. "You know what..forget it, not worth it." he shrugs.
        Last edited by Mytical; 10-27-2012, 05:16 AM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah followed the symbols, letting the SIG's muzzle do the sniffing. Math, math, and more math... Okay, think. Think, think, think, think!

Comment

• "Professor, I don't know how to say this without it coming out all wrong, but every fiber of my being is telling me there is EVERY-thing wrong about this situation, not just SOME-thing... And why the hell do I keep coming up with 42 when I do the damn math?!"

Comment

• Savage snorts out a bark of laughter at the mention of 42, "Back in the day, bossman thought that the formula was something to do with interdimensional travel...or something like that, but he said it was incomplete."

He looks around nervously, "I got some bad memories with this place...can we get moving?"
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Do we have any of that dang spray? Lets just bag and tag this, spray that, then get the heck out of dodge. Do we really want to know what this is, or where it leads if it leads anywhere?"

Comment

• Josiah backed away from the arch, his pistol still raised, then stopped. Suddenly, a considering look crossed his face, and the pistol lowered a bit.
                  "Hmm...! Savage? Have you any way of gaining access to an experimental explosives compound code-named "PlastEx"? And in the event you do, just how much can you get your hands on?"

Comment

• When he received no response, Josiah turned to face his companions. Silences in dangerous situations made him as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room carpetted with loaded mousetraps and a pingpong ball balanced on a pin.

Comment

• (there was no response cause you have no patience :P)

Savage looks at him like hes an idiot, "plastex? come on...thats just science fiction. Lets leave it alone Sammie is probably half way here already, all I'm getting is static on her end."
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Now somebody is talking sense." Ted bags the piece, he doesn't know what to do about the 'gateway', but perhaps the senior partner will know when she arrives.

Comment

• A massive shower of sparks (more then normal), comes up from the bag as he bags the plaque.

Outside the room, they begin to hear a slow steady set of footsteps heading towards them.

Comment

• Josiah imitated Jeff Goldblum in "Independence Day" as he backpedaled for cover. "Ohhh, S***. Uhm... Hide."

Comment

• Ted takes up a spot right beside the door, tesla drawn. That was about his idea of hiding.

Comment

• walking into the room is a pair of almost identical men, both with straight black shoulder length hair, and wearing large wrap around sun glasses.

Ted and Josiah both hear a SHARP intake of breath from savagebut they hear him shift the weapon slightly.

The 2 men that enter seem to be leading a 3rd person rather dazed looking but conscience, a middle aged man.

Comment

Working...
                                X