This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They named their baby North...

I'm not a "fan" nor a follower of the Kardashians, but I just picked up this little tidbit...

Kim Kardashian has named her baby North...and given it Kanye West's last name...

So the baby is named North West...

No joke.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Whaaaaaaat XD

I just told the 'rents. They laughed. Silly wumman!!
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Loved the article title on this one:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,4050711.story
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Maybe that will keep Kris' claws out of her.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

North?! Like in the protagonist of this awful movie? Assuming they were thinking (for the sake of argument) what were they thinking?
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

That North West was hilariously cute?
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Naming your child a joke usually turns out badly.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

A dear friend of mine has a son named North, but he has a normal last namey last name. Naming your kid North West is just dumb.
                Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
                  A dear friend of mine has a son named North, but he has a normal last namey last name. Naming your kid North West is just dumb
                  Well, there's a reason for that, y'know....

I had read somewhere online that they named it "Kimye" and was laughing my butt off over it. Now I'm laughing even harder.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

This explains the Facebook post I saw that said North West was still not as cool a name as this guy....with a picture of the baseball card of (I shit you not) Rusty Kuntz.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Now watch North become one of the trendy baby names, just because Kim Kardashian named her child that.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        Now watch North become one of the trendy baby names, just because Kim Kardashian named her child that.
                        I actually heard somewhere that people wanted to find out what they were going to name their baby so that people would know which name NOT to use.

And the Kimye reference is one of those stupid portmanteau names that the media likes to espouse upon celebrity couples. Like Bennifer, Brangelina, and things like that...

The one that I think people will name their babies "after" is Kate Middleton (Windsor).

And is it just me, or does Kanye west look like he's always pissed about something?
                        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Just heard something that makes me think they're actually pulling a huge joke. Apparently Kim K. was on the Tonight Show a while ago and Leno made a crack about naming the baby North. So now I wonder if they really did.

Came across a great name recently. A man who died in 1913, by the name of Townsend Cornwall Cock. Imagine going through school with that name.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

OK, when I first heard it, I thought the baby's whole first name was Northwest (didn't know the last name was West, as the dad's not on my radar).
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post

And is it just me, or does Kanye west look like he's always pissed about something?
                              I used to have a co-worker who went to high school with Kanye West. Or at least I remember him saying so.

I will always regret not asking him if back then Kanye was the same attention-whoring jackass he is now.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X