Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good Trevor moment, came back to him at a strip club. Two mostly naked, screaming strippers ran out of the place, then Trevor came out screaming in his underwear going "AAAAAAAARGH! WOMEEEEEEEEN!" The bouncers just shook their heads. I then remained in my underwear, so I decided to stay in character, and started punching random people until the cops killed me.
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Going back for more fun: GTA Online, get a Cargo Bob (spawns in the airport sometime after Rank 20), sneak up on players who annoy you, and hook their cars Take the car up high and drop it.

Can also do this to friends, you get TONS of flip bonuses for a huge amount of RP. Awesome

Comment

Just got the game yesterday. I was doing some Taxi missions for some extra cash and one fare brought me out super far from the city. Jerk took off on me and I made no money.
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Killing me online in free mode is the last thing you want to do, for several reasons.

1. I will hunt you down and revenge kill you repeatedly, until you ragequit.
          2. I am remarkably good with the pistol, even if you have an assault rifle, you're probably dead before I am.
          3. I will revenge kill you in humiliating ways, such as killing your ass with the starter pistol, even when you have assault weapons and full body armor, or, if you're a jerk and run me over with your car and kill me, I will kill you, take your car, run you down with it incessantly then damage the hel out of it.
          4. I have a friend, who is extremely good at piloting Buzzards, and I may just call him in to help hunt you down until you get sick of dying.

Conversely, If you don't mess with me, I'm chill with you, like this one guy i killed because he had a bounty on him, he spawned nowhere near a road, so i drove to him, he didn't kill me when i did, so i gave him a ride to his garage, no hard feelings.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I still haven't advanced in the game beyond the required missions to be able to save the game. I did get the trophy for exploring the whole game area, though.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
              I still haven't advanced in the game beyond the required missions to be able to save the game. I did get the trophy for exploring the whole game area, though.
              It autosaves after every mission. I haven't manually saved once.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                3. I will revenge kill you in humiliating ways, such as killing your ass with the starter pistol, even when you have assault weapons and full body armor, or, if you're a jerk and run me over with your car and kill me, I will kill you, take your car, run you down with it incessantly then damage the hel out of it.
                This is why I never drive my cars/motorcycles anywhere without a sticky bomb or two on them.

Oh, stole my car did you? I'll just blow that up, and go get the replacement from my garage...

Comment

I have to admit. I do admire some of Trevors qualities. His loyaty to Michael, and Franklin to a degree.
                  Some what of a sense of honour, if on a skewed scale.

But switching to him waking up on the rail of a bridge and commenting "No Clothes. No car. No problem!" had me laughing my ass off.

I'd be keen to play some online (mainly missions, I don't really do Deathmatch etc) with others, I've got the same XBL name as here. Although I'll be on a bit less once AC4 comes out (I'm giving it a chance).

Also, I'll help you steal jets from the Military base
                  "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                  Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

For the GTA 5 fan, Trevor's actor at a convention. Not work safe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMuJbn_OhA

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                      For the GTA 5 fan, Trevor's actor at a convention. Not work safe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMuJbn_OhA
                      I saw that video. And my reaction was "Holy shit, Trevor is real!"
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                        This is why I never drive my cars/motorcycles anywhere without a sticky bomb or two on them.

Oh, stole my car did you? I'll just blow that up, and go get the replacement from my garage...
                        If its a personal vehicle, all you need to do is hold the back button (assuming you're on 360, on ps3 i imagine itd be select or something) you can set the allowances of who can get in your vehicles, nobody, everyone, friends, crew or crew and friends.

A hilarious moment was when a guy was chasing me round the airport in a buzzard, trying to shoot me with missles and cannons while i was minding my own business in my muscle car, so for a laugh i let him chase me around for a while, always missing me, then i stopped round a corner, jumped out, and in one smooth action, whipped my pistol out and nailed him in the head, boy did he rage.

Also I completed all 10 waves of a survival, with just one other person, i got the most kills, always got the last kill and never died (while the other person did every round) using nothing but my pistol.
                        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
                          It autosaves after every mission. I haven't manually saved once.
                          No, what I'm saying is I haven't done ANY missions beyond the very first 2 missions. All I've done is explore the world by car, airplane, jet ski, boat. I've built up stamina to max, and am working on lung capacity right now.

Now, when will I actually start missions? Who knows.
                          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

That actually sounds like a cool plan. How's your aim?

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                              No, what I'm saying is I haven't done ANY missions beyond the very first 2 missions. All I've done is explore the world by car, airplane, jet ski, boat. I've built up stamina to max, and am working on lung capacity right now.

Now, when will I actually start missions? Who knows.
                              Eh, I thought about grinding like that, but I'm not doing it. Unless there was a gym or something where I could just have them workout without me paying attention.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                                That actually sounds like a cool plan. How's your aim?
                                Mostly, I just haven't had any time to devote to the game to do missions. I might try a mission before work today.

Comment

Working...
                                X