Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
    I just signed up for the first time EVAR. I have nervous jitters!! Does anyone else have nervous jitters....?

Eeep!!!
    Quoth MistressOfTangents View Post
    Me too Lupo, both on the nervous jitters and it's my first time too. Oh and I Love glitter.
    Don't worry, we'll be gentle.

ETA:
    US = 26
    Canada = 6
    Australia = 1
    UK = 1
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 10-22-2013, 03:08 AM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      I just signed up for the first time EVAR. I have nervous jitters!! Does anyone else have nervous jitters....?

Eeep!!!
      Quoth MistressOfTangents View Post
      Me too Lupo, both on the nervous jitters and it's my first time too. Oh and I Love glitter.
      Ladies, everyone's a little nervous their first time.

But it'll get easier, or at least that's what HE said. . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Ladies, everyone's a little nervous their first time.

But it'll get easier, or at least that's what HE said. . .

I thought it was supposed to get harder...has my boyfriend been lying to me this whole time!?!

Comment

Reminder: Only 2 days remain to sign up for the 2013 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, patiokitty, BookstoreEscapee, Peppergirl, ParkingWitch, ArcticChicken, DaisyQueen, taxguykarl, EricKei, Elspeth, bhskittykatt, Pixi_kitty, PastryGal, TawnyMyst, Pixilated, DGoddessChardonnay, KatherineB, Trixie, protege, Carina16, Sarlon, Monica, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Kanalah, celticgrl, Bandit, HawaiianShirts, worddork, bonilaur, smileyeagle1021, Ironclad Alibi, morgana, Kiwi, lupo pazzesco, MistressOfTangents has joined.
          Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

Get more people to sign up! If you don't I might start to sing at you or something else similarly disturbing! Draft more potential glitterzombies English pigdogs dear friends to join in the madness!
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              Get more people to sign up! If you don't I might start to sing at you or something else similarly disturbing! Draft more potential glitterzombies English pigdogs dear friends to join in the madness!
              You don't want him to sing!

If Eric's singing is as bad as mine, he'll sound like a cat left outside in a hailstorm.

So do the world a favor and sign up for the list. You'll (and your ears) will be glad you did.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                Um...HEY PEOPLE! SIGN UP!!! Okay?

/How's that?

Comment

I'll have you know my cat loves my singing. He hardly ever tries to go out into a hailstorm to escape it. Then again, it's been years since I saw hail around these parts...

There are some pretty deep gouges on the door, tho.

Now where did I pout that RockBand mic...
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    Now where did I pout that RockBand mic...
                    Was that intended as poutine or put in? Or where you upset and pouting at everyone's fleeing backs?

Look Mildred! A miracle! Gran's been in a wheelchair for twenty years and she's running just fine!
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Was that intended as poutine or put in?
                      It's all gravy, man.

I meant "put".

note to self: make sure to hit Quote, not Edit, on other people's posts >_<

Comment

Not able to sign up for some reason I've gone through the steps,but when I get to the page,the Sign up bit at the bottom doesn't appear.Hope I'm not too late-we're not at closing date yet.
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          Not able to sign up for some reason I've gone through the steps,but when I get to the page,the Sign up bit at the bottom doesn't appear.Hope I'm not too late-we're not at closing date yet.
                          Today is the 26th and the last day for signups (at least it's the 26th here in the US.)

Try going back to the first page of the thread and view the screenshots at the bottom of the OP - this can help in telling you if you're seeing the right screens.

If you're still having issues, use the PM and ask BSE (or if you want to send me a PM, drop one and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.)

BSE, do we have a headcount for today yet? Or is it still too early?

Comment

That's the problem-I've gone through the screenshots on OP,but on shot 3,where it has Sign Up at the bottom,that's not appearing on my screen.Everything else is appearing fine.Not sure if it's just me or anyone else is getting it.I've sent BSE a PM to see if there's a problem
                            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                              That's the problem-I've gone through the screenshots on OP,but on shot 3,where it has Sign Up at the bottom,that's not appearing on my screen.Everything else is appearing fine.Not sure if it's just me or anyone else is getting it.I've sent BSE a PM to see if there's a problem
                              I just sent you a PM. I suggest trying to log out of the signup tool completely, then start over from the beginning. Otherwise, I gave you another option but you'll have to be watching your email and then PM me asap. I'll be going out for a while in a bit but I will be home this afternoon (not later than 1:30pm Eastern...I have the cable guy coming between 2 and 5).
                              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 10-26-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                                BSE, do we have a headcount for today yet? Or is it still too early?
                                Right now we have 35:

27 USA
                                6 Canada
                                1 Australia
                                1 UK

Mad Mike snuck in there the other day and I missed it

(Edit: It's never too early because I see the full list when I go into the event link, including all their info and the date and time they signed up. I believe regular members should see the list of names only; not sure about mods.)
                                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 10-26-2013, 04:52 PM. Reason: because pasting from Excel doesn't work right

Comment

Working...
                                X