Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All,

I got my cards and signed them, but with working a buttload of OT, and the travel business (weather cancellations) is crazy right now...I probably wont get mine mailed till late next week.

Since I live in FL now, I was sooo gonna get Beachy christmas cards, but I was afraid one of you in the snow/frigid cold areas would punch me.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Quoth Peppergirl View Post
      Since I live in FL now, I was sooo gonna get Beachy christmas cards, but I was afraid one of you in the snow/frigid cold areas would punch me.
      Airdrop fruitcakes w/o chutes, perhaps...

Hey! Who pushed me? Aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiai....
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Today I got a card from Ironclad Alibi and an envelope full of glitter from bonilaur.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Got a cute card with an orange kitty on the front from bonilaur today!! It almost looks like my Pumpkin kitty!!! I went incoherent at the cute, xx_wolfie_xx was amused.

Comment

• Pretty good haul today. Got cards from Morgana, Ironclad Alibi, bonilaur, and Elspeth!
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
              the boomerang sticker came loose or something so I stuck it on my computer case
              Computer case! That's a good idea! I've been trying to decide where to put mine...
              Little Shirts got the kangaroo sticker. I think he stuck it to his coin jar.

Quoth Sarlon View Post
              make sure to look at the back of the business cards...theres a special offer on the back.
              Thanks for the reminder. I hadn't noticed that.
              And thanks for the business card as well; Mrs. Shirts collects them.
              I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
              - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
              - IPF

Comment

• We got patiokitty's card today!

AND we swung by the post office and all of our cards are officially in the mail!

Comment

• Got a few this week:

Morgana
                  PatioKitty
                  Bonilaur
                  Ironclad Alibi

And, after dealing with home networking issues (adaptor not working which was wrecking havoc with our wireless printer) got my cards ready Wednesday and mailed on Thursday.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I didn't get my mail today because I was on my way out and didn't want to wait for the mailman to get around the corner. My cards will go in the mail on Monday.

Comment

• Got a few cards this week, my cards are finally finished, signed, sealed and ready to go in the mail. First thing Monday they'll be on their way.
                      This weeks cards:
                      Bshkittykatt and Pippen!
                      PastryGal
                      Patiokitty

Comment

• I've gotten several, and been keeping up with tallys even if I'm not posting them in here.
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Just finished stuffing and addressing mine. Should get them mailed tomorrow.

And I print a plain paper copy of the list so I can mark them off as they come in and double check my tallies.
                          Meeeeoooow.....
                          Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• I got mine from patiokitty today. Thank you!
                            "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Got all mine stuffed an addressed. Just waiting for the kids to go back to school so I can mail them.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                I've gotten several, and been keeping up with tallys even if I'm not posting them in here.

That's the important part!

Mine will go in the mail on my way home tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X