Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm late to the party, but got X version for the fiancee along with a 2DS...and been dropping hits that he should get me the Y version. Hoping he notices that I only listed one version, and acts accordingly
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

• Hah, well make sure you both choose different starters Khiras as that affects what legendary birds you get in endgame
      Mytical, I chose bulbasaur, and should have a few around, if not I can pop one out soon enough from my battery dittos. If anyone puts up a new friend code, I'll add them, and they can add me if they want. I'm fighting with pancham, hariyama and medicham I think. My code is 0903-3372-5385, and I recently got access to a friend safari with ditto in it, so can catch some for anybody interested in IV breeding.

Comment

• I've got a bulbasaur thanks .. from somebody who I gave a bulbasaur when I had them lol. Right now I am chasing Articuno. Hoping how soon he/she goes to roost.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *does the I just caught Articuno dance* Woohoo. 1 quickball, 10 duskballs, 20 ultraballs but it is CAUGHT! (this with level 3 capture power and Articuno in the red)
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Nice. I haven't started going on my Zapdos hunt, but I did bump into him once.

A friend shared a Facebook challenge of sorts for something to think about. A reminder that a lot of people are probably going to get these games for XMas and be playing with it then. So it might be nice to spike Wondertrade with some of the rarer types. Not mythicals, but the Fossils, Starters, Original Starters, Dittos, etc... over the holidays. The ones that new players might not have as easy a time to get early on at least.

Not sure how much I'll be playing it over the holidays, but I am going to try and breed up a bunch to toss on Wondertrade over Christmas.

Comment

• I have a very odd request. Anybody comes across a bidoof and doesn't mind sparing one let me know. Also, if anybody can help me do a evolve trade let me know.

Comment

• Hmm caught that bidoof. Trying to fill out my pokedex (and making good progress), some of these creatures hide very well.

Comment

• Leaving what I lack for my Kalos Pokedex. If you need me to breed any non-legend pokemon that are not on these lists don't hesitate to ask. Also anybody that needs to do trade evolutions I am always available. If a pokemon is listed, chances are I also need it's evolved forms. I will get them all eventually however

Central Kalos

Pokedex completed

Coastal

drifloom, swebble, staryu, shellder, horsea, relicanth, mawile, houndour, emolga, yanma, chingling, pinsir, heracross, pachirisu, slowbro/slowking, Exeggecute, mantyke, remoraid, Corsola, Chinchou, Lanturn, Zapdos

Mountain Kalos

Karrablast, carnivine, barboach, murkrow, lotad. Phantump, Aron, Spearrow, cryogonal, gligar, shuppet, bonsly, dratini
                  Last edited by Mytical; 12-16-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• All pokemon available for sexings/temporary trade to fill pokedex

A
                    Abomasnow Aurorus Absol Audino Axex Altaria Azurill Aerodactyl Aipom Alomomola Anorith Archen Amoongus Ariados Accelgor

B
                    Bellossom Blastoise Budew Butterfree Beedrill Beautifly Blaziken Binacle Bibarrel BAnette Bergmite Breloom Beartic Basculin

C
                    Chatot Carnivine Combee Corsola Croagunk Charizard Carbink Chessnaught Crawdaunt Clawitzer Chansey Cranidos

D
                    Ditto Delicatty Diggersby Delphox Drapion Dugtrio Dendenne Dustox Dunsparce Drifloon Delibird Druggion Dodrio Dewebble Durant Dragonite

E
                    Electrode Exeggutor Escavalier Emolga Electrike Eevee (and all eeveelutions)

F
                    Ferroseed Flaffy Furrett Foongus Fraxure Farfetch'd Furfrou Flabébé Fearoe Florges Floatzel

G
                    Gallade Greninja Gardevoir Goomy Gible Gengar Golette Gurdurr Gorebyss Gyarados Growlithe Gothitelle Gourgeist Goldeen Granbull Gulpin Grumpig Golem Garbodor Glalie

H
                    Heatmor Huntail Heracross Honedge Hoppip Hippopotas Helioptile Hwalucha Hariyama Houndour

I
                    Illumise

J
                    Jigglypuff Jynx

K
                    Klefli Kekleon Kabuto Kangaskhan

L
                    Ludicolo Litleo Linoone Liepard Litwik Lucario Lapras Lampent Likitung Ledian Lairon Lunatone

M
                    Mime Jr. Meditite Mr Mime Miltank Mienshao Minun Mawile Mightyena Magneton Minccino Mantyke Marill Masquerain Mewtwo Meowstic Moltres Murkrow Machamp Marowak Mothim Malamar Munchlax

N
                    Nidoran(f) Noctowl Nincada Noibat Nidorino

O
                    Octillery Onix Omanite

P
                    Petilil Pidgeot Pawniard Plusle Psyduck Poliwrath Pinsir Piloswine Phantump Pancha, Pachirisu Pumkaboo

Q
                    Quilfish Quagsire

R
                    Roselia Rhyhorn Rotom Remoraid Reuniclus Raichu Roggenrola

S
                    Seadra Slurpuff Sneasal Snorlax Skiddo Sigilyph Solrock Sandile Steelix Seviper Sableye Scraggy Scyther Slowpoke Skrelp Salamance Starmie Staravia Stunfisk Sawk Spinda Smeargle Sandshrew Sandslash Shieldon Swanna Sawsbuck Simipour Simisage Simisear Spiritomb

T
                    Tyrogue Trapinch Talonflame Trubbish Torkoal Tauros Tranquil Tyrunt Tyrannitar Tirtouga Tangela Tropius Togepi Tentacruel Throh

U
                    Ursaring

V
                    Volbeat Venusaur Vannalite Vespiquen Victreebel

W
                    Watchog Walimer Whismur Wingull Whirilipede Wobbafet Whiscash Woobat Wynaut

X
                    Xerneas

Y
                    Yanma

Z
                    Zangoose Zubat Zweilous Zoroark Zoura Zygarde

Comment

• Would anyone from a sunny or snowy clime like to give me a pretty butterfly?

I'm still collecting Vivillons (slowly) and it seems the GTS has settled on wanting legendary birds for purple ones >.< I have five currently:

The Garden pattern (the green one) is the one I have looooads of.
                      The Polar pattern (dark blue with white speckles - from Canada and north US)
                      The Elegant pattern (purple - Japan)
                      The Marine pattern (light turquoisey blue - from Europe)
                      and the Modern pattern (red - from most of the US; mine courtesy of the lovely Mytical )

I have Garden Vivillons like they're coming out of me lugholes, and I'm slowly building up a collection of long-necked Rainbow Dashes - er I mean Amauras to trade for more butterflies. All with the Pokérus. Would anyone in places like Australia (River) or cold Canada (Icy Snow) or Hawaii (Ocean) or anywhere with lovely patterns like to give me one in return?

Info about Vivis - if anyone else is as obsessed with beautiful butterflies as me - is alllll here http://imgur.com/a/0Qt5N
                      "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

• Updated my list..have been on a spree of catching, evolving, breeding, etc. Trying not only to have 'seen' them, but to have 'caught' them (the special symbol that indicates they have been caught by their name)

Comment

• Lol caught a shiny Snubble. Missed a shiny bermite (didn't realize it was shiny at the time).

Comment

• Not sure how many here are still going with Pokemon, but I have a level 100 Sableye to the first person to ask via PM. Even though I don't do the battles with other people, building a team to do battle institute (it is super tough), so have chain bred me one with better stats.

Comment

• Got a 2DS and Pokemon Y as an early christmas gift, so I've added a heap of friend codes that were listed here and will add my own to the list. If you add me, PLEASE PM me with your own code so that I can add you too.

FC = 1435-5118-8091
                              Violets are blue,
                              Roses are red,
                              I bequeath to thee...
                              A boot to the head >_>

Comment

• If you need help with anything, just let me know. I can breed a ton of good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X