Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've caught an ditto and an Axew..I know somebody wanted an Axew... let me know. I have to breed the Axew first (with my ditto) but other then that
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

got my 8th badge; just need to do some training before I head up Victory Road.

Picked up a few dittos and bred a new Torchic, Fenniken and Charizard, as well as 4 of the rainbow fossil pokemon. Hoping to get a Tyranator soon for one of them. And more starters.

Comment

Let me breed my Tyranator and I will definitely trade you . Do you want it evolved or in it's non evolved form?

Edit : Wait.. do you mean http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29 or http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29
        Last edited by Mytical; 11-10-2013, 07:57 AM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Non evolved would be great. And I mean the first one, the Tyranatrum, or rather Tyrunt to start.

What starters do you have? I've got a torchic, fennic and charmander available for any of their others

I haven't evolved my pupitar to the other guy yet, but I've been wondertrading pupitars like mad.

Comment

I don't have a fennic. I do have the unevolved form of the one from the jaw fossil AND the evolved form (let me trade you for the evolved form because I have to mate the unevolved form for another before I can trade it).. Let me fire up my 3ds and I will trade you. Anything will do

Comment

Thanks. I'm not breeding for stats yet, just for pokedex completion mainly. If you hve a spare starter i can get you a young Fennec.

Comment

Think I have all six of the starters now and both fossils. If anybody wants something specific that can be found in the Y version (besides of course any legendaries) let me know

Comment

Woot got my Gengar too! Thanks Jetfire!

Comment

Thanks for all the starters, and the Tyraunt.

I forgot Haunter evolved by trading. Gratz on the Gengar.

Now to get back to the levelling grind.

Comment

Thanks for all the adds guys, having loads of fun blasting people with O-Powers and such.
                      I'm currently depopulating the ditto in pokemon village at a rate that will cause the local ecology to collapse in about a week. Trying to get a friend safari with ditto so I won't have to create long chains of breeding to get 4-5 good IVs.
                      I've caught perfect attack, special attack and special defense ones so far, but they are all single IVs.
                      Other than that I'm trying the battle maison.
                      Just to ask, would it be too much of a text wall to type up the pokemon I have available to breed? Short of getting direct asks, it seems the only way to give a comprehensive list...

Comment

I have two ditto right now myself. Pokemon village is a good place to visit . Not sure if any of the FC's I have offer ditto safari yet. Still need to do final four and the champion.

As for posting a list here, don't see why not. Silly question, how do you tell if something has a perfect IV or not?

Comment

After the elite four you can go to Kiloude city. In the PC there there is a guy in a purple suit that can jusge your pokemons IVs. Most pokemon have one perfect one, and he will just their stats in an order similar to this:
                          Overall potential; overall superior/average/decent/whatever potential
                          Name best stat; it's greatest potential likes in it's **** stat
                          Any oher stats that match ; but it's **** is equally as good
                          He will give a statement regarding your highest and lowest IV stats.

The key parts are what he says at the end. " Stats like these can't be beat" mean perfect (31) in that IV. I think after that is 'fantastic', but I haven't yet found a list of all the phrases and their meanings.

The last thing he could say is a parting shot about bad stats, if there are any that are bad enough to mention. I still don't know what they mean exactly, but my Slurpuff (Sugar Daddy), whom I had the whole game has abysmal defence "how can it get through a battle with a defence stat like this". Which is annoying as he's my fighting-type defender, but I'll just have to breed a better one once I figure out what moveset I want him to have.

Comment

Ok.. need help of an expert breeder if they have the patience. Need a High IV Gengar (I can trade you every pokemon I am asking for to get this started), Skarmory, Lucario, and Squirtle (technically for Gengar and Skarmory I need the base forms at level 1 so I can super train them). I have starters, pokemon with Pokerus I can give in return for the help. If anybody is crazy about breeding and willing to help let me know.

Comment

Ok got a brief tutorial in breeding by Ashcroft that even I can understand (at least until the 4 IV part). So am on my way to breeding some 4 high IV pokemon. What I need are some suggestions here.

Right now I know I want Blastoise, Mewtwo, Sableye, and Gengar on my team. Right now I have a bunch of part fighting type and Skarmory the fighting types are Lucario, Blaziken, and Chesnaught. Which of these should I get rid of? Which should be traded for something else? I definitely need to cut down on the fighting types..so Lucario, Blaziken, or Chesnaught HAS to go..but not sure which if any to keep. (My current team that is approaching level 100 is Blastoise, Skarmory, Lucario, Blaziken, Chesnaught, and Sableye. I have the Y title legendary, Zygarde, and Mewtwo captured for my legendary.. Can't blasted catch the ice legendary that keeps running . Once White can be traded my options will grow a lot..have a ton of pokemon just sitting gathering dust in White.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 11-15-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Articuno runs for about 10 fights and then heads to the spirit cave off the coast. I had to look up why my moltres managed to run away from a wobbufet (shadow tag ability is 100% hold on anything that isn't ghost).
                                As for type coverage, I would go for lucario, as its mega form will boost you a lot and change it's ability/type if you need to. Or possibly blaziken, as its speed boost ability will turn it into a strong sweeper.
                                That leaves you the option of another grass type. Vileplume is great for tanky special attacker, but is rather slow. Sawsbuck would give you ghost immunity and it can learn a wide variety of moves, including horn leech. It's sap sipper ability is also pretty awesome.
                                Another option would be electricity, a dendenne is fairly unappealing on its own but the electric/fairy typing gives it immunity to paralysis effect and dragon type attacks, as well as that it can learn parabolic charge (I think) and at least charge beam which is fun.
                                You could also consider creating a baton passer, a pokemon that has nothing but high defenses, stat gain abilities and the move baton pass to pass it to your stronger pokemon and lead to a sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X