X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
    .... What the fuck, Mother Nature?
    That's MUTHA NAYCHA, to you...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It's fucking APRIL already. We have no snow and are slated for an 80 degree day in a few days.

But jeez! Why should it still be snowing??
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I want to go all Discworld ... find the avatar of Mother Nature and kick her inaa fork ...
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

We got lucky, all we got was a dusting. We did also, though, get some freezing rain. The roads were slick this morning. They're fine now.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Doh!

http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.s...uld_bring.html

related:

http://memegenerator.net/instance/48031535

Comment

I just knew Mom's birthday would bring snow to her home town in the UP.

Comment

It was 87 here today. You guys can have some of it. I prefer colder...but not snowy...weather.
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Oh joy. Another prediction of a foot of snow. I hope it's wrong like the last time. Bad feeling it isn't.
                  "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Yeah...not so much......nearly a foot here too.

And when it all started yesterday it was like sea salt falling from the sky, pegging me in the eyes.

OW!
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

At least today was nice.

So nice that when I went out shopping today I put on my new Birkenstocks and rolled up my jeans a little. Was very nice to feel the wind between my toes again.

Yes, I am a guy who doesn't have hobbit feet and can pull off sandals. Don't hate.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        Yes, I am a guy who doesn't have hobbit feet and can pull off sandals. Don't hate.
                        It would REALLY suck to find that you couldn't pull off sandals - after you put them on.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                          Michigan is right with the rest of you right now. My blue car was white.
                          Not ALL the rest of us. Some of us have had a lovely snow free winter.

Aaaaaaahhh.....that's nice....

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                          First one to complain about the heat this summer gets slapped upside the head.
                          I'll hold you to that. Because you know a lot of these same people will be doing just that.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester
                            or join the ever-growing plot to come down here and pelt me with snowballs.
                            Being pelted with snowballs on a warm day isn't much of a threat. I think we should join forces and send all the winter weather in the continent to hover over you for a week next January. That'll learn you.
                            Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Good luck with that.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Little does Jester know, I'll be smuggling a snowball in to Key West when I see him in a few weeks.

OH CRAP! Did I write that out loud? Damn it! My plan is foiled.

Comment

Working...
                                X