Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
    That's what I did today . . . been to Wallyworld and found next year's for 75% off. And I still have some left over from this year, so I'm all set for next year already.

And I had a card from EricKei today . . .gorgeous but no glitterbomb. I feel cheated.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I received EricKei's card today. Only one left to go. I hope she is OK.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Got EricKei's card today, too. Surprisingly little glitter. I'm starting to think he's just bluffing.

Still waiting on Kit-Genevra and fudgethatkay.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• BSE- That sounds like a challenge, to me...

8p

Hey, I had to use some old cards that were lying around That, I and I didn't have glitter-glue pens handy to decorate them with like I did last year...Next year shouldn't be a problem. I'll be sure to make an effort to get some proper cards.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
            BSE- That sounds like a challenge, to me...

8p
            Bring it on!

Comment

BSE- That sounds like a challenge, to me...

8p

Hey, I had to use some old cards that were lying around That, I and I didn't have glitter-glue pens handy to decorate them with like I did last year...Next year shouldn't be a problem. I'll be sure to make an effort to get some proper cards.
              Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              Bring it on!
              I double-dog dare ya.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                I double-dog dare ya.
                Alert! disguised EK seen shopping war surplus for chaff dispensers!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I may have failed to give Mikkel credit. That's the only name I don't have a check mark by besides the one that doesn't have any tallies, and I think I got a card, but I'm not sure and the cards are spread all over the house and I can't find that one. If I got it and I failed to tally that one, I'm sorry! I'm going to keep looking to make sure everybody gets proper credit.

ETA: Found it! Credit given.
                  Last edited by mathnerd; 01-03-2015, 08:46 PM.
                  At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• I have to find all of my cards and tally them.. I believe i've gotten almost all of them. I found one stuck between the seats in my car that failed to get sent out even though I could have sworn i stopped by the post office and put it in the box.. But that will get sent out monday before work.

Comment

• Mikkel and EricKei have arrived. Just missing FudgeThatKay.

Glitter. Hmmmmm . . .

Comment

• Quoth DaisyQueen View Post
                        KatherineB, you haven't received my card? I mailed those right before Christmas. It should have gotten there by now. If you don't receive it in the next few days, would you let me know and I will send another one? Thank you!
                        Ditto for me as well please.

Comment

• Quoth Aethian View Post
                          Ditto for me as well please.
                          No worries, will do!
                          "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Same here, for domestics (US) that have yet to arrive within the next week or so, or internationals not received by the end of the month.

When is the final day this time around, btw?
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

When is the final day this time around, btw?
                              Tallies close on January 31.

(All the dates are on the main card list page.)

Comment

• I think I received the last two today. I'm pretty sure, anyway. Thanks, all!

Comment

Working...
                                X