Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got home to find quite a few-very glittery ones. And ArcticChicken,who needed three attempts to spell their own name
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Incidentally,is fudgethatkay alive and well? The last activity was on 18th November...Would hate for us all to be moaning about not receiving anything and they're lying in a hospital or out on the streets somewhere...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Incidentally,is fudgethatkay alive and well? The last activity was on 18th November...Would hate for us all to be moaning about not receiving anything and they're lying in a hospital or out on the streets somewhere...
        I don't know. I sent her a PM the other day to ask if something was up, but so far, no response.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I had a card returned, "Unable to Forward" I need to go back through the list and find out who it was...

Other than that I believe all we're waiting on is also a card from fudgethatkay. I went through the tallies, and it looks like I've received everyone elses'. Mail man brought all the held mail from vacation. SO MANY CARDS!!!

Comment

• No cards today. Starting to wonder if I did get Kit's card and it didn't end up in the pile....I'll have to look around.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
              What about a pic on here?
              So a little late to post these, but pictures from our family photo shoot:

Maybe next year we can do photo cards, if people would like.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Squee! He's adorable!
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Squee! He's adorable!
                  I think he knows it too. He keeps trying to grin his way out of trouble
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                    I think he knows it too. He keeps trying to grin his way out of trouble

And that works what percentage of the time?

What a cutie pie
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post

And that works what percentage of the time?

What a cutie pie
                      Depends on the day! And what he's done
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Too cute and I vote for picture cards

Comment

Depends on the day! And what he's done
                          So him grinning at you while he's gotten into the baby powder or nappy cream would be an example? (A friend of mine has a roughly 3-year-old who did both of these.)
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

So him grinning at you while he's gotten into the baby powder or nappy cream would be an example? (A friend of mine has a roughly 3-year-old who did both of these.)
                            More him grinning when he's just pulled every diaper--and the trash bag!--out of the pail...
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

More him grinning when he's just pulled every diaper--and the trash bag!--out of the pail...
                              Kinda like my younger brother after he's snuck into my bedroom while I would be out and get hold of my markers and/or crayons and scribble on the walls, right?

After ME getting yelled at by my Mom (never mind that he had no business in my bedroom to begin with) , she finally caught him in the act (he'd been through my drawers to find the damned things) and she didn't fuss at me any more about it.

Instead I got a lock for my bedroom door.

It took years but he's now got the hint that he has to ASK if he can have something of mine. If he expects me to ask to borrow something, then he'd better be doing the same.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• HAHAHA!

Next year's Christmas cards! http://sendyourenemiesglitter.com/
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X