Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving... I swore I'd never do it again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
    I have always heard it said that the worse place to mover to is across the street. Because when you move across the street you take everything with you, including the trash.
    About right...at least when I had to move around the corner due to a fire in my building.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Well starting to get things sorted here and have my lounge centre piece up.

I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Ooo pretty.

Also impressed, I currently can't get into my front room due to the amount of boxes and stuff in it.

Comment

Quoth purple View Post
          Also impressed, I currently can't get into my front room due to the amount of boxes and stuff in it.
          Thats the spare room. Got some of that sorted but a very large pile which is somewhere hiding my toaster in it still remains.... lol
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

I can suggest one very simple means of finding the toaster: purchase another one.

Last time I moved, I was all organized with numbering boxes and keeping a list of what was in which box. I thought the box my baking pans were in had vanished during the move, so replaced said pans. While the new ones were in the dishwasher (thus no longer returnable), I found the box I thought had disappeared, with the wrong number on it.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
            X