No announcement yet.

Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, crazy lady, you know we don't like you. You know that we have informed our kids that they are to never speak to you. You were told specifically to stay away from our kids because of your creepy and inappropriate behavior. The last time you tried to give one of the kids a bag of toys, it contained a REAL hatchet. for an 8 year old!

So why in the WORLD did you knock on the door at 9PM and ask if you could give my kids a bag of toys that you have laying around your house? For one, you have no children, no grandchildren and no children are ever at your house. Why do you always "happen" to have random toys laying around? I have the misfortune of sharing a portion of fencing with you. Other than that, I'm happy to pretend that you do not exist.

Comment

• So now you've infected the neighbors with your passive aggression. The 5 other people beside you and me on this side of the building all mind their own business, too. They don't hang out in the courtyard, either. We all have lives. Why are you so focused on me??? I just want to be left alone. I don't need drama where I live!
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• So that thing I'd been hearing right above my bedroom while trying to sleep was a quadcopter...just found it in the trash room. Not too broken up that it's broken, but if I can fix it and find or program a new remote it's mine to play with.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Why am I hearing a child scream outside at 10:20 pm?!? Put that kid to bed!!

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Why am I hearing a child scream outside at 10:20 pm?!? Put that kid to bed!!
            ROFL! I just heard a child talking VERY loudly outside my unit. However, I could hear the parents too so it was pretty clear everyone was getting home a bit late from a movie or something... that's just a weird coincidence given that it was 10:18 here.

Comment

• Normally my neighborhood is nice and quiet. However, this morning I went out to check the mail, and discovered that my car's driver side mirror had been ripped off the car and was laying in the street. There's been sidewalk construction going on, so my car was parked on the street instead of in our driveway, but now that the driveway is finished it's back where it belongs. A work van up the street also had its mirror destroyed, so it was probably just random vandalism.

Comment

• OK, we get it. Your boyfriend is horrible (or so you think--it seems you're the unhinged one). The whole street does not need to know about your fights--always over the phone...is there really someone on the other end?

I'm just waiting for you to hold one of these arguments after 11PM. Then we'd be justified in calling the cops for a noise complaint and the management for violating everyone's 'quiet enjoyment'.

(pretty sure she's a tenant, one more tirade will let me identify the exact apartment)
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• I'm so tired of your cigarette smoke. Look, if you want to get cancer (and I think you do, as you also bake in the noon sun) that's your choice, but please at least get a little fan on your porch so your smoke doesn't blow onto mine and in my patio door. I'm trying to cool off my house, not smell it up.

Comment

• Stop monopolizing the manager's time. If anyone should have his attention, it's me. I've been here 8 years and have a lot of things that need fixing. You've been here 8 weeks.

Comment

• Twice this week I was woken up by the child upstairs screaming which I would be more understanding about except their noise tolerance for me seems to be pretty much zero. And how do children manage to have enough energy to jump and run back and forth for at least half an hour straight after waking up at 3 am?? I'm talking like a solid no breaks half hour. The banging feet did not let up.
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Your kids are inside your apartment and yet I can still hear them clear across the courtyard. Why are they screaming? And why do the screams last 15 seconds?? CONTROL YOUR KIDS. Also, I'm glad your friends (or whomever this Jasmine is) are telling them I'm mean. I don't want them over here screaming in front of my apartment.

I hate holiday weekends.

ETA: I don't appreciate having to navigate your crap on the bottom stair when I'm bringing down a huge bag of laundry. If I fall and get concussion #7, you might get sued. Not the management company, but YOU. It flickered across my mind to OOPS!--Oh noes, I accidentally stepped on your expensive phone! Do you care about that thing or the tablet that's sitting there like a target for my foot? Yeah, I'd never do it, but I was so tempted.

AND I'M SICK OF YOUR CIGARETTE SMOKE!!! If you want lung cancer, that's your business. But stop exposing me to it!
                        Last edited by Food Lady; 07-01-2016, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Aw shit, Bonnie & Clyde!! Why the fuck couldn't you and your spawn stay away for the whole weekend, instead of just a few hours! Bad enough I have to worry about the other assholes on the street throwing firecrackers around for the next week or so, but with YOU around I'll have to be even more on the alert!!
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                            Aw shit, Bonnie & Clyde!! Why the fuck couldn't you and your spawn stay away for the whole weekend, instead of just a few hours! Bad enough I have to worry about the other assholes on the street throwing firecrackers around for the next week or so, but with YOU around I'll have to be even more on the alert!!
                            Last year some neighbors from my building set fireworks off scarily close to the house. Bonus points! Fireworks are banned here except for professional shows.

We used to have a picnic table in the lawn. Smokers sat at it, since it was far enough away from the building, according to the lease. It was pretty sad, rotten, and I guess the landlord got rid of it. Now it appears all the smokers stand at the trunk of my car. Cigarette butts all in a pile. I assume it's not just smokers, but also their friends. Periodically they leave beer cans and bottles in the little patch of lawn between the sidewalk and the street. It looks like I opened my car door and dumped them, which I don't like, and I always pick them up right away. Anyway, none of that is what I'm complaining about. There is now a huge amount of broken brown glass right behind my rear tire, where the cigarette butts are. I don't think this could be just one bottle, it had to have been multiple bottles, niiiiiiice. This crap is why people hate renters. *sigh*
                            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• They are illegal to possess here, too. That doesn't stop anyone. I can hear them going off on the nearby streets as I type this. They won't stop for the next week.

It's why I stay home on the 4th. Don't know what the assholes are planning to do tomorrow, but I'm suspicious of the quiet over there.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I stay home on the 4th to avoid the drunk drivers. The drivers in this area are quite sucky enough without alcohol and other recreational chemicals on board, TYVM.
                                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                                X