No announcement yet.

Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be working the 4th. It's my first time, but I have regulars relying on me (specifically) for tomorrow. One of them I drive to and from dialysis 3 days a week, the other one works for Large Pharmacy Corp and provides tech support for India (oh, the irony) so she has to work India's schedule.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• So I go to put my clothes in the washer and what do I find? A doll and a 1.5-inch rock. They weren't wet so I know they weren't accidentally in a load. They were put in there for your child's amusement. Why are they in there without your supervision anyway? A key is needed to get into the laundry room. I'm glad I noticed the rock at all; it's the same color as the interior of the drum. I would've been ticked had it ruined my satin nightgowns. They're washable but I don't want a stonewashed Dior. And I'm sure management wouldn't be happy about it dinging up their washer.

BE A PARENT AND WATCH YOUR KIDS.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• ^ I should hid that doll.

Comment

• And so it begins. Right out in front of my house, because why would anyone use their brains (assuming they have one) and not set off fireworks DURING A DROUGHT?!!

Thank god my sis had the sprinkler out in the backyard for about 3-1/2 hours today. Hoping that helps. Won't get much sleep tonight and I have to work tomorrow but do the assholes care? God no, not when they have an opportunity to make as much noise as possible!!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
            And so it begins. Right out in front of my house, because why would anyone use their brains (assuming they have one) and not set off fireworks DURING A DROUGHT?!!

Thank god my sis had the sprinkler out in the backyard for about 3-1/2 hours today. Hoping that helps. Won't get much sleep tonight and I have to work tomorrow but do the assholes care? God no, not when they have an opportunity to make as much noise as possible!!
            Call the police. Mention the drought. I'd wait until 10:00, but I totally would.

Comment

• *sigh* Just took a look out the window in time to see a small firework shoot horizontal and pop near my car. People. Come on now. This is why we can't have nice things! I'm hoping that they all walk down to the big fireworks show not too far from my house. I seem to remember people did that last year, too.

I just realized that I only like my neighbors when they're gone. When they're home, especially for a holiday, they're giant douchebags. Could they go up and down the stairs any more often? Also, could they walk any heavier or slam their door any harder? (It's possible I'm crankier than normal, hello PMS, we meet again)
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                Could they go up and down the stairs any more often? Also, could they walk any heavier or slam their door any harder?
                Do we live in the same building??

Comment

• Speaking of washing machines, my downstairs neighbor decided the reason the washer was spewing water all over the floor was because the drain hose was on the wrong side of the sink. So instead of figuring out what the actual problem was, he just moved the drain hose. When I got there, I realized the screen trap at the end of the hose was clogged, so I just removed it. Problem solved.

I just don't get why he thought that would work. Didn't he notice the washer wasn't draining properly? Didn't he notice his clothes were still very wet when he removed them from the washer? Didn't he notice that the water seemed to be coming out of the TOP of the washer, and not anywhere in the drain area?
                  "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    Call the police. Mention the drought. I'd wait until 10:00, but I totally would.
                    Doesn't do any good. They don't care. Plus there were several shootings in the city last night so I'm assuming the cops were busy

As it turned out, most of the idiots knocked it off earlier than I expected. They probably saved some for tonight, of course, but we'll see.

Comment

• You smoke so much that it's coming in through my AC. Now I have to blow all that cold air I paid for back outside. And I hear really little kids over there. Do they need to be exposed to that??

Comment

• Funny how many times a grown man needs to go out and come back, on a scooter, in the evening, for no more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time. Yeah, nothing suspicious there.

Comment

• Now that the upstairs neighbors are gone, everything is peaceful in condo-land.

However, people are starting to be pigs again in the garbage room. Seriously, we have 4 dumpsters. The one closest to the door is full? Take a few steps and toss your garbage bag in another one! It's not that hard!

People are so lazy.

Comment

• I never thought I'd wish for winter in the middle of summer, but I am looking forward to it being too cold for people to horseplay on the lawn late at night.

Comment

• It's 2:15 am. SHUT UP! I assume you're coming home from the bars at this hour. DID YOU DRIVE HOME DRUNK?? Any more noise and I'm calling the cops.

Comment

• Hey guys, hypocrites much? You complained that my niece's music was too loud, and now I can clearly hear your crap coming through my wall. Did you complain just because you didn't like her music? Would you rather listen to mine? I guarantee my system can be much louder than I normally keep it at, and there are very few who like the same kind of music as me (and judging by what I hear, you won't be among the select few).
                                Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                                OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                                she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                                Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
                                X