No announcement yet.

Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another note to the people next door - I hate to be one of "those" neighbors, but the contractors working on your house have now filled up the recycle bin as well, which they, again, should NOT be doing. (Fortunately, the garbage gets picked up tomorrow)

Comment

• Kelly, dunno about your area, but here, one phone call to the waste company would get their harridan of an investigator out and she'd be writing up an extra bill for the homeowner.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
        It's 10:45 pm--time to start a domestic argument in the bedroom that shares a wall with mine.
        "It's 10 PM, time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode."

BANG!!

"Blimey, how'd he know that?"

"It was an inspired guess."
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
          "It's 10 PM, time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode."

BANG!!

"Blimey, how'd he know that?"

"It was an inspired guess."
          If it lays an egg....it will fall down the back of the television set.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I've been waiting 20 minutes to get in the shower because our plumbing kind of sucks and you are in yours. Is it going to be 20 more minutes? How dirty are you??
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Instead of standing on your porch screaming "Jackson!!! Trixie!!!" At your freaking obnoxious yappy dogs, how about you go get them and take them inside? Because now not only do I have to listen to your dogs bark if I even breath while I am outside, but now I have to listen to you scream at them every 5 minutes.

Comment

• Quoth April View Post
                Instead of standing on your porch screaming "Jackson!!! Trixie!!!" At your freaking obnoxious yappy dogs, how about you go get them and take them inside? Because now not only do I have to listen to your dogs bark if I even breath while I am outside, but now I have to listen to you scream at them every 5 minutes.
                If he is also asking them if they have to go poopy, go poopy, I think we may share a neighbor (and the repetition was not a mistake on my part).

Comment

• To my upstairs neighbor - I recognize the voice now from the midnight karaoke night - please stop stomping around, punching holes in the wall, and calling your significant other a fucking whore. It's only 4 in the afternoon but still..

Comment

• If I were her I'd leave him, he sounds like an asshole anyway.
                    ......../\
                    ....../__\
                    ..../\...../\
                    ../__\../__\

Comment

• Why are you so loud????? You had better not complain when I vacuum at 8:00 tomorrow, on a Sunday morning. You have no right to.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth justhere View Post
                        If he is also asking them if they have to go poopy, go poopy, I think we may share a neighbor (and the repetition was not a mistake on my part).
                        If you're in Colorado, that may be a possibility

Comment

• Quoth justhere View Post
                          I think I might be your neighbor. I go out every evening with my little dog and remind him over and over to "go potty. go potty." If I don't remind him, he gets caught up sniffing out bunny poop...

Comment

• Quoth Zellie Crescent View Post
                            If I were her I'd leave him, he sounds like an asshole anyway.
                            They're at it again, and I quite agree... although for all I know, she deserves him.

Comment

• I do have pretty good neighbors, in general. The one problem is that the one next to the laundry room likes to smoke wacky tobacco.

Makes me want to hurl when I go do my laundry.
                              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• My neighbor sucks. His druggie kid was in there this morning and as instructed by the landlord, I called and ratted him out. Sooner or later either this guy's going to get evicted or they're going to retaliate by doing something to my cat or my truck or my boyfriend's car. I wish I could afford to move.

Comment

Working...
                                X