Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't received any yet. However, I suspect that is more due to my rather incompetent post office than anything else. Seriously, they took three months to deliver a LOCAL LETTER.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dropped off my US cards yesterday.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• I received cards from DGoddessChardonnay (more glitter on my kitchen table), mathnerd, smileyeagle1021, Lurking Sockpuppet (oh what a beautiful card) and Monica.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Just sent the first batch out. Need to procure more postage but everything is addressed and ready to mail in the next day or two. I had trouble finding envelopes of all things, and then I ran into finals week. Just finished finals yesterday so got most of the internationals and a few others sent today!

I've also received a few but they're still sitting on the couch unopened with a bunch of other mail, on account of literally just had finals and haven't had time to deal with much else yet. I'll finally get to look at them tomorrow.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• Hey,there's a guinea pig sitting at home doing nowt. If you're so busy,get some help :P
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Well that was enlightening. When I address mine,I like to have a quick look on Google Earth just to find where are the best places to stalk you from have a look at what sort of places you people all live in.And well...MoonCat,your neighbour's house is interesting....Either it was taken at Hallowe'en or you actually live in Sunnydale
              Just keep in mind when determining where to stalk me from that Google hs several paper streets in my neighborhood, so make sure to switch to satelite rather than trusting the map.
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• I got Kiwi's card yesterday! Yay for all the cards

Comment

• Guys, I'm so sorry.

Life has been stacking up on me, finals, christmas, thanksgiving.

I'm gonna start working on getting them addressed tomorrow, now that all my finals are done. but they won't go out till next week when I get paid....and sadly, due to lack of funds, they will be a repeat of last years.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                    Hey,there's a guinea pig sitting at home doing nowt. If you're so busy,get some help :P
                    She says she's busy doing "stuff". She also prefers to work by "supervising" and "delegating".
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• 'Supervising and delegating'-sitting there not doing anything while squeaking 'Come on,these should be done by now','Hurry up','What's taking so long'?

A career in management awaits methinks
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• My cards will delivered to the post office tonight.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Mine will be going out soon. I get paid this week and some days off so I'll have time and money!
                          I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• Cards are done. They get mailed tomorrow.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                              Dropped off my US cards yesterday.
                              Got yours today.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The cards have successfully escaped my custody and should start arriving soon.
                                Meeeeoooow.....
                                Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Working...
                                X