Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikkel and TawnyMist arrived today.I shall calibrate you all at some time...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I just received cards from munchkinmama and Mikkel. Hopefully cards from Rooted Phoenix and Kheldarson are on their way.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• rootedphoenix's card fell onto the cat.He was not impressed....
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Looks like I'm missing Kheldarson, Kit-Ginevra, Mikkel, and RootedPhoenix.
          But I haven't checked the mail today.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            Mikkel and TawnyMist arrived today.I shall calibrate you all at some time...
            Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            I just received cards from munchkinmama and Mikkel. Hopefully cards from Rooted Phoenix and Kheldarson are on their way.
            YES. At last.

Comment

• Got Mikkel's card this weekend.

Comment

• I got Sarlon's on Saturday.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Kabe sent ours out over the weekend so hopefully they show up soon

Sitting down and checking off the ones we've received today
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I received Dreamstalker's last night: so cat
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• I received Kheldarson's card to today. Only one left to go.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Got some icy cold glitter from Kheldarson and Kabe today.

Comment

• I got a card from Kiwi today!

Please don't fret if it takes a while for your cards to come to me, my postal service is...not amazing.
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Kheldarson's glitter arrived last night and I was just handed a stack of cards that mom must have collected and not told me about.
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                              Got some icy cold glitter from Kheldarson and Kabe today.
                              Muhahahaha!
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Just wait Kheldarson :P

until you open your envelope and it EXPLODES with glitter....

Comment

Working...
                                X