Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    Just wait Kheldarson :P

until you open your envelope and it EXPLODES with glitter....
    I think I got that one year from Mad MadMike or Ironclad actually....
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Gonna send the rest of the cards tomorrow, unless some sort of blizzard happens or something. They're all ready to go, they just need to be in the mail.

Migraines + tendonitis = Mom helped me with the cards. I hope that's okay.

And a couple of you are getting paper cranes, because I had a couple lying around, and I knew you were having a hard time. If you were on the card list and didn't get one, it's not because I don't care about what's going on. I just didn't know about it. If you're on the list and you want one, PM me, and I'll have to get one to you. <3

I have been enjoying everyone else's cards. Hopefully, you get mine quick.

Edit: I sent the cards yesterday!
      Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 01-10-2016, 10:25 AM. Reason: adding info
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Received cards this week from:

Mikkel
        Kabe & Kheldarson
        Kit-Ginerva

Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I just checked the tallies and 14 people have 20 or more of their cards checked off by the recipients. The lowest number is 3 and that is Rooted Phoenix (who has let us know the check cards are in the mail). The next lowest is 11. Not bad, people, not bad.

I am only missing two, now: Kit-Genevra and Rooted Phoenix.

Just a reminder: you have until the end of the month to get your tallies in. But I think it's safe to say no one's getting banned this year.
          Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-11-2016, 05:14 PM.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Woo hoo, for the first time I can report having received all the cards!!!
            Meeeeoooow.....
            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• I got Rooted Phoenix's card yesterday.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                I got Rooted Phoenix's card yesterday.
                So did I.
                That leaves BlaqueKatt and DGoddessChardonnay.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  So did I.
                  That leaves BlaqueKatt and DGoddessChardonnay.
                  I am missing Kit-Ginevra.

After all the trouble he caused me this year, I better get a card!
                  Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-14-2016, 12:35 AM. Reason: ..what?

Comment

• It's being strapped to the back of a dolphin as we speak together with a dictionary....

GInevra
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Mine from Kit arrived is a USPS "oops it got damaged" envelope, card intact but the envelope torn up a bit. Sometimes the machines don't like the smaller cards.
                      Meeeeoooow.....
                      Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                        It's being strapped to the back of a dolphin as we speak together with a dictionary....

GInevra
                        I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

• I received RootedPhoenix's card today. I have received all of the cards this year, the first time this has happened since 2011 when I first joined the card exchange.

Only 21 of my cards have been tallied. Only five left to go.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Got RootedPheonix's card this week.

And Taxguy: I'm not sure why my card hasn't reached you yet . . . all of them went out at the same time (around December 2nd IIRC.)

I can always drop another card out in the mail this coming week.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• As of today I can say for the first time ever, I got all the cards!
                              Hopefully the board will be around to do this again, fingers crossed.

Comment

• Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
                                As of today I can say for the first time ever, I got all the cards!
                                Hopefully the board will be around to do this again, fingers crossed.

Woohoo! Unless I missed it, I'm still waiting for one. I might have to double check.

I had 12 pieces of mail in my box today...and not one of them was for me (they were all for the people in the same unit number but in the building around the corner).

Comment

Working...
                                X