This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit from a Lovely Lady

BG: I'm the male in a long distance, female led relationship. She is currently in Switzerland.

It appears my journal entries, stories from my fantasies, and photographs have worked. She is coming to visit shortly. I have been following her orders from long distance. I can't wait to follow her orders in person. It will be very interesting being dominated by a woman who's a foot shorter and 100 lbs. lighter than me.

If you couldn't tell, I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl. That's appropriate since I might be dressed as a schoolgirl shortly.

Also, I must extend thanks to all who gave me advice on my journal entries and creative writings.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Congrats dude. I'm always glad to hear about people finding that which makes them happy. Hope it works out for you
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
      BG: I'm the male in a long distance, female led relationship. She is currently in Switzerland.

It appears my journal entries, stories from my fantasies, and photographs have worked. She is coming to visit shortly. I have been following her orders from long distance. I can't wait to follow her orders in person. It will be very interesting being dominated by a woman who's a foot shorter and 100 lbs. lighter than me.

If you couldn't tell, I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl. That's appropriate since I might be dressed as a schoolgirl shortly.

Also, I must extend thanks to all who gave me advice on my journal entries and creative writings.
      Oh my, congratulations are definitely in order. Schoolgirl thing doesn't do it for me (regardless of gender), but small domme/large sub? Oh yes, very much so.

Love to see those journals, etc, and if you ever need an editor (i prefer to be called a polisher), i do that as a hobby on the side, and have a rather light load as most of my clients aren't writing at this time.

Any how, congratulations and good luck, •raises a toast• here's to this being a long and beautiful relationship. Have y'all talked about the obvious what if? Will you go to her (with her in her luggage? ), stay long distance, or her joining you? No matter, focus on this visit, be you, and hopefully that's exactly what she wants.
      Seph
      Taur10
      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Schoolgirl - at least the sort of uniform I grew up with - is easy.

White button-down short-sleeve shirt, length of wide ribbon in 'school colours'. Tie ribbon around the neck like a tie, except use a bow instead of a tie knot.
        Skirt in matching colours, knee length, often in a cotton blend. The skirt should be in one of the plain styles: A-line, pleated or gathered.
        White socks, just higher than the ankle.
        Black or brown shoes, lace-up.
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
          Oh my, congratulations are definitely in order. Schoolgirl thing doesn't do it for me (regardless of gender), but small domme/large sub? Oh yes, very much so.

Love to see those journals, etc, and if you ever need an editor (i prefer to be called a polisher), i do that as a hobby on the side, and have a rather light load as most of my clients aren't writing at this time.

Any how, congratulations and good luck, •raises a toast• here's to this being a long and beautiful relationship. Have y'all talked about the obvious what if? Will you go to her (with her in her luggage? ), stay long distance, or her joining you? No matter, focus on this visit, be you, and hopefully that's exactly what she wants.
          Actually, she's average size for a woman, I'm a big, tall guy. She wants my journals to be for her eyes only. She will come visit me. Thank you again for your encouragement.

Quoth Seshat View Post
          Schoolgirl - at least the sort of uniform I grew up with - is easy.

White button-down short-sleeve shirt, length of wide ribbon in 'school colours'. Tie ribbon around the neck like a tie, except use a bow instead of a tie knot.
          Skirt in matching colours, knee length, often in a cotton blend. The skirt should be in one of the plain styles: A-line, pleated or gathered.
          White socks, just higher than the ankle.
          Black or brown shoes, lace-up.
          I won't ask for a picture if you won't.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Better not to: I haven't worn that outfit since I was a schoolgirl!

Our top had a wide collar on a V neck neckline, and we had to wear the school tie (not a length of ribbon). The top also had a peplum, and the bodice was darted to allow for - ahem - expansion.
            But the simplest way to manage a suitable top is the button down short sleeve shirt I mentioned, and it'll do just fine.

Our specific skirt was pleated. Box pleats all the way around. Hell to iron.
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
            X