Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's everyone doing with holiday shopping?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Akasa View Post
    Ok I added a few things...

I didn't feel like I spent enough on BF so bought him colored pencils and a couple of adult coloring books.

His boss has been awesome so we got her a couple packages of Godiva individually wrapped truffles.
    Sounds like a great gift to me. He can color and you can help. That's a sweet way to spend time together.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      As in a giant one he can fit inside to lie on,or one thats going to chomp on him suddenly mid-meal? :P
      Hahaha! Neither... although it looks like it might chomp on him. XD It's bright green, has eyeballs on top, hands on either side and the main part of the plate is the mouth, with tonsils. Beneath are little feet. Should be perfect for a nine month old, lol.

Comment

I have some done, but not others:

Boyfriend: Done
        Nieceone

Brother-in-Law: No idea, probably a gc to steam

sister and mom are getting hand made items I still need to make.

Dad-I'm not planning on getting him anything, as he doesn't need anything, and for other personal reasons. He also won't mind.

Boyfriends Family:
        I have two small things for 18yo Niece, I have no idea what to get the 8 year old Niece or the 4(5?) year old nephew, or his sister or parents

Comment

HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED LOLZ

Quoth April View Post

the husband got A Dallas Cowboys hoodie, and a Cowboys robe
          Poor guy.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I realized I didn't have enough cookies for everyone... So got my little brother's Steam handle, and sent him Dragon Age: Origins. He's been playing Inquisition without playing DAO or DA2!

I can't have that! He has to appreciate the cameos damnit!

Comment

Working...
            X