Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Cards 2016 - Time to Send Out Your Cards!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Parking Witch...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Kit-Ginerva's card just came a few minutes ago.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Trixie,Mikkel and bhskittykatt have landed safely...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• My apologies, my mother in law threw away all the Christmas cards after christmas. I don't know which I recieved but had not yet had a chance to post.

Forgive her please, she has alheimers a nd I am caretaker for her. She thought she was helping.

Comment

• I got RootedPhoenix today.

Quoth Lurking Sockpuppet View Post
            My apologies, my mother in law threw away all the Christmas cards after christmas. I don't know which I recieved but had not yet had a chance to post.
            Don't worry; I think enough people have posted that I can tell if anyone deserves to be banned.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Lurking Sockpuppet View Post
              Forgive her please, she has alheimers and I am caretaker for her.
              That's a very tough job. Bless you for taking it on.

Comment

• I have talked to BookstoreEscapee about this but I did want you guys to know I haven't posted on this thread or sent cards because my dad fell down the stairs at our house early December. Please forgive me but right now I'm either at work or the care home where he is right now because his memory isn't the best right now and he can't walk. He is doing a lot better but isn't out of the woods yet.
                Last edited by tigger222; 01-10-2017, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Aww darn, I'll light a candle and add you and yours to my prayers.
                  Meeeeoooow.....
                  Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• I will be praying. <3 Hope he is/will be okay.
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                      Trixie,Mikkel and bhskittykatt have landed safely...
                      Hooray, the first one .

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post
                        Hooray, the first one .

Make that two
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I also received Mikkel's card today. But I have to ask, who is on the stamp?
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I thought it must be a Mikkel junior....

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                              I also received Mikkel's card today. But I have to ask, who is on the stamp?
                              The little carnivore? It's my great-granddaughter Fenja on a trip to Copenhagen Zoo .
                              Last edited by Mikkel; 01-12-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Mikkel's came today.
                                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X