This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Antisocial_Worker View Post
    Or when you run into your math teacher at a fetish club and he is wearing a dog collar, a jock strap, and very little else.
    There's a reason why I tended to frequent the clubs one or two counties north of where I taught...
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      Maybe it was this one.
      That is hilarious.

At my unexpectedly short-term job at the other law firm, we had casual Fridays and the personnel person was explaining to me what was allowed. I said, "Oh, can I wear my Death Eater T-shirt??"

She looked rather horrified and said, "Um, no, I don't think that would be a good idea."

Somebody later on said it was quite possible she didn't "get" the reference.

How is that possible?!?
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I mean I'm a gay nerdy teaching who doesnt have social media or drink.... the only way a parent is going to hate me for personal reasons is my clothing and if they see me kissing another woman.

Maybe my collection of in class books but yeah

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
          I work at a christian school and since I'm not super-sure on their stance on several issues, I choose carefully what shirts I'm wearing to work. So no dragons etc.
          I would assume no Hellfire either - but would a LAW, a Maverick, or a TOW be acceptable?

Quoth mathnerd View Post
          Just wait till you meet one of your colleagues at a swinger's club.
          Quoth Antisocial_Worker View Post
          Or when you run into your math teacher at a fetish club and he is wearing a dog collar, a jock strap, and very little else.
          One joke I've heard:

Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Son of God
          Protestants don't recognize the Pope as the head of the Church
          Southern Baptists don't recognize each other at the liquor store
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X