No announcement yet.

2021 Christmas Card Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's beginning to look a lot like Glittermas.
    Eeeeeeverywhere you gooooooooo~
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Sent the our of country ones today since I had to go to the post office anyways.
      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Just because everyone likes updates.

My cards are already to go. Just need to buy some holiday themed stamps and they are on the way.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I thought about maybe doing my cards today...but I slept all day instead.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Put the rest of the cards in the mail today.
            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

I am in the design and stocking-up stage. Glitter is much cheaper in bulk. Heck, I'm doing y'all a favor! Making sure you get your vacuums serviced. Just tell the guy at the shop that I sent you; he'll take care of ya.

PS, Gonna be out of commission until Thursday AM or so.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

First card has arrived. Android Kaeli.
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

My cards have been mailed. No Christmas stamps, the local Post Office was sold out. You will be getting espresso stamps instead. Except for the international mailings. They get a pink chrysanthemum stamp.

Comment

A card has been tallied!
                    Don't forget to post what cards you've received! You can do it as they come in, at the end of the week, or all at once at the end (though it's more fun if you do it more frequently so people can see), but please do share.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tally2021.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	2072711
                    (Also I wanted to test out uploading images in the new setup.)

Comment

• I have received a festive card from Android Kaeli.

Comment

• I also received my card from Android Kaeli.
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I got one from Android K-L33.

Comment

• Got cards from Android Kaeli and Ironclad Alibi sometime between Tuesday and today.

Comment

• I got one from Ironclad Alibi today. And one from...the place I buy Big & Tall clothing from?!?

Comment

• Got my cards out in the mail. Be prepared to receive a picture of a cute animal! Mwahahahaha! (That sounded better in my head.)
                                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X