Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat quotes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RayvenQ
    replied
    Welcome to our new chatter veniteangeli

    <veniteangeli> no more flashing, seraph :P
    * Seraph IDEAAAAAA
    And again!

    <veniteangeli> damnit seraph!!
    <veniteangeli> you're flashing again!
    <Seraph> bwahahaha
    <Seraph> i will flash you all day if I have to!
    Last edited by RayvenQ; 02-06-2012, 09:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kanalah
    replied
    *snicker*

    I loves me some chat...

    Also tessering FTW

    Leave a comment:


  • Seraph
    replied
    Quoth Pedersen View Post
    And, today, we're having discussions of space combat. And yes, she really did join in
    You and your dark magic!!

    Also, turnabout's fair play. I got you and Raps both with my magical fudge!

    Seraph: its like The Fudgery fudge instead of FUDGE fudge.
    Seraph: but I just said fudge it.
    Seraph: its my fault for fudging the fudge recipe.
    pedersen: sounds pretty fudging good, though.
    Rapscallion: fudge me sideways
    Rapscallion: I've had it with all these motherfudging snakes on this motherfudging plane

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedersen
    replied
    Quoth CS Chat
    [13:51:40] <Seraph> Better yet, are you seriously arguing space travel combat tactics when we are, I dunno, currently EARTH-BOUND?
    [13:51:49] <RayvenQ> Seraph, why not :P
    [13:51:55] <pedersen> pfah. That's just a temporal issue.
    [13:52:08] <Seraph> Because who knows what sort of traveling we can do when it eventually does get developed
    [13:52:14] <Seraph> Newtonian physics may not apply.
    [13:52:29] <Seraph> Might be tesseracting
    [13:52:42] <RayvenQ> pfft thats cheating
    [13:52:51] <RayvenQ> and likely not something to happen in space combat :P
    [13:52:56] <Seraph> konami code works on EVERYTHING, my friend. eeeeeverything.
    [13:53:12] <pedersen> If we get superluminal velocity, fighter craft are not going to be useful in the same way. At those speeds, people cannot lead enemy vessels, and cannot target them manually.
    [13:53:21] <Seraph> space combat probably wont happen. Too much risk in debris. Guarantee you everything will happen planet-side.
    [13:53:49] <RayvenQ> but if you are in orbit, you don't need to put anybody planetside
    [13:54:11] <Seraph> true, and even still, probably wont be any dogfighting like that
    [13:54:24] <Seraph> boarding will be the thing
    [13:54:25] <pedersen> Debris only happens if the explosion is small enough and cold enough. Put enough energy in, and everything vaporizes.
    [13:54:38] <Seraph> oh god help me you dragged me into it
    [13:54:47] <Seraph> WHAT MANNER OF MAGIC IS THIS
    And, today, we're having discussions of space combat. And yes, she really did join in

    Leave a comment:


  • lupo pazzesco
    replied
    And this is what I see upon first logging into chat.

    [2:55 PM] lupo_pazzesco has entered the room
    [2:55 PM] Ree: lol Rayven
    [2:55 PM] RayvenQ: I'm so gonna have sore wrists in a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • fireheart
    replied
    Yes the poor guy...he gets picked on by Lupo's Skillet so much hehe

    ETA: Another chat quote:

    <fireheart> I guess you guys like to keep things hot in the bedroom eh? ducks
    <Lupo> >.>
    <Lupo> no comment from me
    <Lupo> and none from wolfie, either!!!
    <Lupo> <.<
    <kara> I like the first set
    <wolfie> >.>
    <wolfie> <.<
    <Lupo> 1 vote for skulls, one vote for vines.
    <Lupo> NEXT!
    <wolfie> well i forget to bring the ice cubes in
    <wolfie>
    <Lupo> ...
    Last edited by fireheart; 02-02-2012, 02:57 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jedimaster91
    replied
    Awww. Poor Peds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedersen
    replied
    Man, you guys are *brutal*... It's no wonder I don't like you

    Leave a comment:


  • Seraph
    replied
    Quoth Pedersen View Post
    Either it's more complimentary than it sounds, or she didn't notice me in chat, or .
    ...you were in chat?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kara
    replied
    Yeah, I'm sorry, Seraph. We should put up a sign or something, that's a pretty common reaction to seeing Peds.

    Leave a comment:


  • lupo pazzesco
    replied
    *pats pedersen on the shoulder*

    That's right. You keep thinking that, and we'll smile and nod and agree on you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedersen
    replied
    Quoth CS Chat
    [10:25:49] <Seraph> I about fangirl'd out the very first time...raps, kara, jester, dave, and lupo all in chat? Then I saw peds, and a large part of my soul died.
    Either it's more complimentary than it sounds, or she didn't notice me in chat, or ... nah, I'm sticking with "more complimentary than it sounds".

    Leave a comment:


  • Seraph
    replied
    Oh dear GAWD, thats not what I meaaaaaannnt!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedersen
    replied
    Quoth CS Chat
    [13:29:08] <RayvenQ> I know I'm gonna get misquited for this but...PINK RINGS!!! http://www.thequeenring.com/bmz_cach...ge.100x100.jpg
    [13:29:40] <Seraph> cat in the hat was at your house?
    [13:29:43] <pedersen> I dunno. After chainmail buttplugs, I don't think that those pink rings affect me much.
    [13:30:35] <Seraph> reminds me of something that happened last night
    My oh my... such an interesting night, I guess...

    Leave a comment:


  • dalesys
    replied
    Quoth RayvenQ View Post
    Lupo may or may not be using Euphemisms.
    Wolfie wears a toupee!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X