Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOOHAR! New update! I can get a mount in 2 levels! MOUNTS AT LEVEL 30!!!!!
    My Wajas cave

Comment

• Something that dropped in Outlands that made me laugh just now, thought I'd share - "Grave Keeper Knife of the Beast".
      Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

• Someone better tell gravekeeper he dropped his knife...
        My Wajas cave

Comment

• Quoth Bramble View Post
          Someone better tell gravekeeper he dropped his knife...
          I don't have knives, I have swords. ><

Comment

• Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            I don't have knives, I have swords. ><
            perhaps you dropped a sword and it broke becoming a knife?
            This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
            my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

• just a question guys since I haven't been on (hopefully this friday I'll be fixing that) am I still the highest level in the guild on nagrand? (I'm 67)
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• LOL, someone has a high opinion of us I see :-)

Yes, you're still at the top...our highest other than you is 28...we're a bunch of slackers!
                "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                - H. Beam Piper

Comment

• Quoth SteeleDragon78 View Post
                  perhaps you dropped a sword and it broke becoming a knife?
                  Heh...my rogue carried a Barman Shanker for a long time due to its damage potential. It looks just like a broken bottle in the game.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• Quoth Fire_on_High View Post
                    LOL, someone has a high opinion of us I see :-)

Yes, you're still at the top...our highest other than you is 28...we're a bunch of slackers!
                    naw I just have no life...besides work...I come home and hang around the house...hence the almost 3 level 70s >.> Course I've been playing for almost 4 years now.

and NO I'm not addicted...lack of social life, and lack of MONEY to have a social life, aid in me sitting around doing nothing
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• As soon as someone with invite gets on, can they please invite Quinna?

I got bored.
                      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• as SOON as I get the money to renew my acocunt I'll gladly add you to the guild. unless of course someone else beats me to it.

Comment

• Sorry, I should be on more starting tomorrow or so. There was a minor snafu with my account and then storms most of this evening, combined with issues trying to figure out how you share a drive under Vista.
                          "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                          - H. Beam Piper

Comment

• I moved my 35 BE hunter over. If I EVER see anyone on EVER AGAIN, I'll have someone send me an invite.

I swear, did everyone abandon me??
                            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• im on off and on lately, i made it into the beta testing for another game and that has taken most of my time after work, i will try to be on later tonite or friday nite, cant say when though, as tonite is the meeting to discuss E's intervention. but thats another thread all together. though i have seen at least 3 or so people on around 830 900 ct thats when im on the most
                              This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                              my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
                                I swear, did everyone abandon me??
                                I've been on a couple of nights this week. I can't tonight, since the gaming group is going out to the local comedy club, but I'll probably play some Saturday or Sunday.
                                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                                X