X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
    The guild is horde.
    woohooo!! ahem... Ok thank you very much for answering the question, now to get wow time card and the expansion and then grind, grind, grind until I'm at a sastifictionary level for you guys (could take a while though!) and have read up on enchanter role, and book marked the info on enchanter so its a major possiblity and I hope I wont stuff it up...

oh and while I think of it, also must remember to get a new mouse so yeah will be taking a while but Ill be there for you guys eventually!!
    Last edited by IceLee; 11-19-2008, 11:09 PM. Reason: just remembered about my mouse

Comment

• Hey, pst one of us as soon as you get the character created. It's a social guild, and we have plenty of high lvl characters to run you through instances to load you up on xp, gear and gold.
      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Thanks, will post char info as soon as I get the char created and ready for you guys. actually just thought one more question: does the guild need one more mage or warlock or....? thanks, will post info and all as soon as I can do so!

Comment

• Chances are most of you know, but for those of you that don't know, Nuova (My death knight in the guild) is a herbalist/inscriptionist, I'm working on levelling it along with its inscription, I'm up to using outland herbs, so it shouldn't be TOO long before I can make the northrend herb inscriptions
          Violets are blue,
          Roses are red,
          I bequeath to thee...
          A boot to the head >_>

Comment

• Gave the guild to Isala.

Best of luck to you all...I just don't have the time to keep it up.
            "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
            - H. Beam Piper

Comment

• I dont post here b/c I play alliance and have no desire to play horde.

But I FINALLY got the expansion myself and rolled a death knight...I freakin love it. Im one quest away from being done with the opening quest line and Im kinda freaked b/c I know theres an epic battle that is going to happen i Just dont have any details for it.

Anywho, Just wanting to say Hi to the WOW players...

Comment

• Quoth Amina516 View Post

But I FINALLY got the expansion myself and rolled a death knight...I freakin love it. Im one quest away from being done with the opening quest line and Im kinda freaked b/c I know theres an epic battle that is going to happen i Just dont have any details for it.
                Riding around on the back of a dracolich and blowing the hell out of the scarlet crusade wasn't epic enough for you

Oh alright, I'll agree the battle coming up is very epic, and really freakin cool. I won't spoil it for you.

I'm lovin Death Knight myself. Just got level 68 this morning. Once you get out of the opening quest area might I make the suggestion of grabbing a glyph of death strike for yourself. I've healed as much as 2,500 health from a single death strike with it. Beyond that your other glyphs will depend on your spec. Although, Glyph of Horn of Winter is also very useful to any spec IMO.

Comment

• Quoth Amina516 View Post
                  Just don't lead the charge and you'll do fine. Provided you don't die before you get uber buffed, you can't lose.

And yes, it's pretty sweet what happens.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• Wow this thread was buried!!! Anyone still playing over there? I knew I created a toon over in Nagrand, but couldn't remember why lol!

Anyway, taking advantage of WotLK and creating a Death Knight over there, named Angrywhoper. If anyone happens to be on, I wouldn't turn down an invite

Comment

• still here and the guild is still kinda growing. Myself and Fenrus and "the kid" have all gotten to 80.

If your on and see Isala, Talino, or Malnia give me a holler...I'll invite you.

We're up to 4 guild tabs, a tabbard, and about 1000 gold short of our 5th guild tab!
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth NightAngel View Post
                        ... I think PvP is the way to go...
                        I had forgotten I even posted in this thread and I'd like to plead Temporary Insanity for saying this.
                        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                        HellGate: London

Comment

• Quoth NightAngel View Post
                          I had forgotten I even posted in this thread and I'd like to plead Temporary Insanity for saying this.
                          youre forgiven, i used to think the same way.... untill i got ganked on the ship to booty bay at lvl 30 by a 70 nelf
                          This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                          my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

• I, on the other hand, am petrified of PVP.

SCARED!!!
                            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Oh, I love PvP actually- in the right context. There is no point other than griefing to some PvP. But, I love battlegrounds, defending Stormwind from Horde attacks, etc.

I changed from a PvP server to PvE after it took me 3 days to complete and turn in 6 quests in Redridge because the Horde was camping it.
                              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                              HellGate: London

Comment

• I wont be around as much, due to both work and the fact that my account expired so I gotta wait to put money on the bank card.
                                Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Working...
                                X