Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well guys...its took me over an hour....but I finally farmed the mats I need for my ultimate money maker!!!!!

MONEY MAKER!!!

its VERY nice...the mats are cheap once you get past the primal life you need. and its a great money maker since the demand for primals is insane!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I finally hit 70!!!!

and just random...idradney....you have a REALLY pretty voice ^_^
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• ok, I'm herbalist/tailor now. Got bored with the potions.
        Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
          I finally hit 70!!!!

and just random...idradney....you have a REALLY pretty voice ^_^
          Dawww Thanks! So's yours Was awesome chatting with ya last night! I might be on again tonight as I have tomorrow off *SCORE*
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• I love being 70 I'd like to have noted....in a little over an hour of straight questing I got 150 gold....just from the quests. Thats not including the greys that I sold to a vendor, and the greens I got and put on the Auction house!!!

All together I have gotten up 498 gold....wish my luck folks...I'm going for 900 to get my flying mount ^_^

Any contributions will be repaid in full once the mount is bought.

Also, for those of you severely confused by the auction house, I have made a toon entirely for the AH for the guild alone. (my personal bank toon is someone else entirely). any thing in the guild bank left for a while (greens and patterns), will be sold on the AH, and money put into the guild bank for use for everyone.

The Better Business Bureau (Bebubu is the toon's name) will be willing to handle everything for the guild for those of who wish to make some extra gold but don't know how to play the AH. Guild sales go into the guild bank, but auctions for indivdual members are returned in payment to orginal character (minus a small fee no more then 1 gold).

Comment

• alright folks...we have 125 gold in the guild bank, and I have my flying mount!!!

is anyone ever going to get on?

Comment

• I've been on as best I can, powerlevelling one of my other chars though. I'll try to be on more.
                Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

• Ok, Blizz has made it official that DKs can be made on any established server so long as you have a 55 on your account. There's been no mention of faction-locking it, so Gnarka is going to be Arms spec, intended for DPS rather than tanking, as I'd originally planned. We're gonna have a gaggle of insta-55 DKs, guys. Anyone who wants to take a go at tanking can dig right in and whoever likes it best can keep it.

We'll have tanks coming out of our ears within the first month at most.
                  "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                  - H. Beam Piper

Comment

• tanks schmanks....I'll keep my priest....wh DOESN'T need an experienced healer?!

sides I was never good at tanking.

Comment

• Further attempts to tank on my pally remind me why my main is a hunter, and why I like the DPS of arms warriors.

Blame Amendel.
                      "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                      - H. Beam Piper

Comment

• Quoth Fire_on_High View Post
                        Ok, Blizz has made it official that DKs can be made on any established server so long as you have a 55 on your account. There's been no mention of faction-locking it, so Gnarka is going to be Arms spec, intended for DPS rather than tanking, as I'd originally planned. We're gonna have a gaggle of insta-55 DKs, guys. Anyone who wants to take a go at tanking can dig right in and whoever likes it best can keep it.
                        That's kind of anti-climatic. I was expecting some sort of elaborate grinding drop/red quest that would take months to complete. You know, like almost everything else in the game after level 50.

Hell, even I could make a DK than. =p

Sounds like you can only create on per realm per account.

Comment

• My boyfriend recently got me into WoW and my preference is the RPPVP. I only started playing about a month and a half ago or so. My main is a lvl 21 bloodelf blwarlock on Ravenholdt name Kryana (horde). My goal right now is to get to lvl 30so I can get a mount. All the walking is getting kind of frustrating. If any of you are on that server, feel free to look me up. I'll probably be in Deathholme getting my ass kicked.

Edit: I just noticed that a guild is being made. I am interested in joining but I didn't catch which server it is on or what side. Horde I'm assuming? I may have to make a new char for it because I just had my main transfered to Ravenholdt from Maelstrom and I don't want to pay for another transfer.
                          Last edited by Sunsetsky; 08-17-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Yeah sunset, we're all on the Oceanic server Nagrand (and yes, we are on horde!) so if you're interested hop on over!

EDIT: I'm with you, RPPVP is fun (even if Maelstrom has almost no rp! ). Still, we're all together over there...at least when you're lucky enough to catch us online!
                            Last edited by karath; 08-18-2008, 09:39 AM.
                            Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                            --Unknown

Comment

• I've ordered my battlechest and should get it tomorrow, thereby making my account permanent instead of trial! Oh sweet sweet things I can do when not a trial account!

BTW, level 17 now, have a lovely pet Voidwalker *pets*
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Thanks! I just made a new character over there and will work on her a bit today.

Comment

Working...
                                X