Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm logging in right now if anyone needs an invite.

Ps - I'm Bloodlily
    Last edited by Horsetuna; 08-19-2008, 12:26 AM.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

• K, I now have full membership, and am creating a character on the Nagrand server. Imma troll called iradney. So..um...look me up
      Last edited by iradney; 08-19-2008, 04:13 PM.
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Conform!!! Be a blood elf!!! They're the hottest race EVAR!
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
          Conform!!! Be a blood elf!!! They're the hottest race EVAR!
          In their own minds perhaps. ;p

I still tiding over on CoH till Warhammer comes out next month. WoW takes too much time. ><

Comment

LOL
            too late - made a troll shaman - already level 6!!! Currently questing in Valley of Trials (as I'm a noob still )

Comment

• I'll have to pop over to Nagrand when I get back into WoW...
              Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

• Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                I still tiding over on CoH till Warhammer comes out next month. WoW takes too much time. ><
                Um, next month? Yeah, that's it.

If anyone has noticed I haven't been on WoW as much in the last week, I apologize. There is a certain closed beta going on that I got invited into, and I'm actually involved in filling out the surveys and such. Hopefully it helps some.

--Geek Stunty King
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• Whee, lotsa people I know got beta keys. Glad to know it's not just me! *hum*
                  Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

• no beta key for me...

knowing my luck never will... though my best friend did get in...
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yes, WAR is live next month. In fact its open beta preview weekend for preorder customers right now.

There's another open beta for preorders for a week before it goes live as well.

Preorder players registered for open beta are over 800,000 atm. ><

Only thing thats going to tick me off about WAR is all the WoW kiddies will be whining about how it ripped off WoW when its the other way around. -.-

Comment

I conformed....

I'm not made for melee characters, definitely a ranged mindset. so I'm now a bloodelf Hunter called....

wait for it....

iradney
                        (I know...I'm SOOOO original :P )

Comment

• glad to see another convert ^_^

I''ll slap you a guild invite when I see you on

Erm...have you made your character yet? I tried adding your name to my friend's list and it says lpayer not found.
                          Last edited by Sarlon; 08-25-2008, 01:33 PM.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Welcome aboard iradney! I'll try to get back on a couple times this week, and I'll try to send some rings your way as time permits.
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• No key for me.

No subscription for me right now...sorry folks.

Comment

• It happens. We'll give you a hand when you make it back.
                                "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                                - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Working...
                                X